• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Stop Your Slippy!!

Search This thread

marmin

Sep 1, 2007
Yorkshire
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I am no longer slippy!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a skin from Xtreme skins UK. Went with a clear matt lower, left the camera visor, brushed titanium top and brushed titanium "G" symbol.

Quite easy to fit, I did scratch the back, but they sent 2.

Only cost me £6 with a discount, delivered!!!

Minimal protection, but no slip and a bit more bling!

Tell 'm I sent you (and they'll charge you the normal price :))

Defo recommend.

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah, a skin will help grip tremendously. The thing feels is as slippery as grease. I went the Dbrand route but I've used Xtremeskins before and they are good as well. I ordered a few combinations and ended up with this for now.

IMG_20211103_012544544~2.jpg

Reactions: Diablo2424

Izy

Yeah, a skin will help grip tremendously. The thing feels is as slippery as grease. I went the Dbrand route but I've used Xtremeskins before and they are good as well. I ordered a few combinations and ended up with this for now.

View attachment 5450267
how clean was the application

i have the robot camo on the way since im running a white pixel and clear case

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3

The Dbrand skins (and Xtremeskins skins) are thick enough which makes the final results better because you won't get bubbles underneath the skin. I just lined it up and used a heat gun on low (blow dryer is fine too) to get the corners warm and they stuck down perfectly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am no longer slippy!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a skin from Xtreme skins UK. Went with a clear matt lower, left the camera visor, brushed titanium top and brushed titanium "G" symbol.

Quite easy to fit, I did scratch the back, but they sent 2.

Only cost me £6 with a discount, delivered!!!

Minimal protection, but no slip and a bit more bling!

Tell 'm I sent you (and they'll charge you the normal price :))

Defo recommend.

The Dbrand skins (and Xtremeskins skins) are thick enough which makes the final results better because you won't get bubbles underneath the skin. I just lined it up and used a heat gun on low (blow dryer is fine too) to get the corners warm and they stuck down perfectly.