[STOPPED][ROM][9.0]crDroid v5.6 [Violet][17.07.2019]

Rasinsahaji

Nov 4, 2015
Habra

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD ROM

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First time installing crDroid to your REDMI NOTE 7 PRO, or coming from another ROM:

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery (Peter's TWRP)
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
5) Flash Gapps
6) Flash Fcrypt or Magisk(Optional)
7) Boot up

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
NA if You get anything report in Violet Group

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Sources:
Rom: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource

Contributors:
@Rasinsahaji
@Dyneteve
@merothh

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information

Created 2019-04-15
Last Updated 2019-07-18

Attachments

Last edited:

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
www.urbaniprostor.com
You appear to have misunderstood, sir/ma'am. Violet is the codename for redmi note 7 pro. On the other hand, neptune blue is one of the 3 colours redmi note 7 pro is available in. Redmi note 7 pro does not come with a violet colour variant.
Sir :) my name is George.
Thanks for answering.
So I suppose that I can install this on my Redmi Note 7.
Is Note 7 also get custom Rom?
And do you now code name for Redmi Note 7?
Thanks.

pchetan2

Oct 15, 2012
Chennai
Request for default ringtone file

Hello all,

I was using Crdroid on OnePlus 5 before moving to Redmi Note 7 pro. I absolutely loved the ringtone in the rom and would like to use it in Redmi Note 7 ..Can anyone give me link to download the same?

Timmons

May 24, 2012
At 9:30pm today I can finally unlock; its either this or havok for me to try.. leaning towards this because of FB not working on havok.. it works on this one right?

Timmons

May 24, 2012
Successfully installed this rom... got destroyed system though and a mess, needed to go back to miui and try again and I thought I really prepared too.

One issue that's unrelated that maybe someone else has run into.. i'm getting within Titanium backup that no folders are writeable. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, upon connecting to play store the camera updates and becomes unuseable... just a black screen

Last edited: