• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Storge for Dual App missing for Poco F2 Pro

Search This thread

GinoxR

Jan 22, 2021
Is there any development or any fix for this bug?
Yesterday i updated my Poco F2 Pro to the latest MIUI Global Stable 12.5.1.0 (RJKEUXM) and still there is no storage for dual apps!
I reported this bug through the phone "services and feedback" last January and l got a reply from the developer/Poco feedback team that they were in the process of urgently fixing this issue.
I can't believe that after 6 months nothing has been done to solve this major bug.

Reactions: micmic0000

micmic0000

May 1, 2012
Hi everyone, so far on the poco f2 pro latest miui version 12.5.1, access to dual app storage is still NOT working. I notice one thing though, using FB Messenger as an example b4 its storage was on the dual app storage for picture/videos/etc right now it is using the Internal Storage to get all your pics/videos/etc, then again being said there is still no workaround or fix for dual app storage that I know of. Thank you.

GinoxR

Jan 22, 2021
After updating my Poco F2 Pro to the latest MIUI Global Stable 12.5..2.0 (RJKEUXM), the 'storage for dual apps' appears in 'file manager' but it's not yet possible to open it. It seems this bug has not been solved yet.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there any development or any fix for this bug?
    Yesterday i updated my Poco F2 Pro to the latest MIUI Global Stable 12.5.1.0 (RJKEUXM) and still there is no storage for dual apps!
    I reported this bug through the phone "services and feedback" last January and l got a reply from the developer/Poco feedback team that they were in the process of urgently fixing this issue.
    I can't believe that after 6 months nothing has been done to solve this major bug.