• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Story Of My Battery Issue on Max Pro M2

Search This thread

titanalhamda

May 17, 2018
My name is Titan, and i am from indonesia. I've bought my max pro m2 on yesterday monday. And i feel the battery is so drain fast (for 5000mah battery). Its feel like i used a phone with 3000-3500mah battery. And I already try to calibrate the battery in many websites and articles. But its just a same. After that i update the latest firmware and hope the battery issue is vanish, but its not and after that i go to service center to decide maybe the battery has been error or something so i can change the battery free. But it tooks about 7 days to just change the battery and that was suck. And the customer service said this phone should reflashed and if the issue come again i can come to CS again to change my battery, but after i search on google there are a lots of battery issue with this phone, and i was thinking is not about the battery, maybe its about the software or something else, Here is the screenshot of battery usage after i fully charged this phone and watch videos about 25 minutes on youtube using data not wifi, SO SAD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-123135.jpg
    Screenshot_20190307-123135.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 607
Reactions: Amanpreetsingh

kickyvivi

Jul 14, 2016
Trivandrum
You are not having a nuclear reactor inside the phone that will power it forever and ever. Its just a 5000 mAh battery. The screen on time depends on the usage, network, services running in the background and so many factors. But on average you will get a screen on time between 7 to 12 hrs based on usage.

PS: the thread is in the wrong section

kanwaljeetsm

Dec 26, 2015
This is my second 5000mah phone after the lenovo p2, and compared to that phone m2 gives normal battery backup. It gives about 8hrs of sot for 80% of it battery most of the time(thats 10%/hr of usage)

navtey

Jan 15, 2017
Gorakhpur
My name is Titan, and i am from indonesia. I've bought my max pro m2 on yesterday monday. And i feel the battery is so drain fast (for 5000mah battery). Its feel like i used a phone with 3000-3500mah battery. And I already try to calibrate the battery in many websites and articles. But its just a same. After that i update the latest firmware and hope the battery issue is vanish, but its not and after that i go to service center to decide maybe the battery has been error or something so i can change the battery free. But it tooks about 7 days to just change the battery and that was suck. And the customer service said this phone should reflashed and if the issue come again i can come to CS again to change my battery, but after i search on google there are a lots of battery issue with this phone, and i was thinking is not about the battery, maybe its about the software or something else, Here is the screenshot of battery usage after i fully charged this phone and watch videos about 25 minutes on youtube using data not wifi, SO SAD
Leave that aside I heard that Indonesia banned 85 songs including shape of you , idk how it's humane i would have died in that situation

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

This is my second 5000mah phone after the lenovo p2, and compared to that phone m2 gives normal battery backup. It gives about 8hrs of sot for 80% of it battery most of the time(thats 10%/hr of usage)
Bro same here I had Lenovo P2 , man that phone was beast!

Last edited:

Amanpreetsingh

Aug 17, 2014
Redmi Note 10 Pro

I Am having same issue and even though my redmi note 5 pro gives much better battery !!

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs

titanalhamda

May 17, 2018
You are not having a nuclear reactor inside the phone that will power it forever and ever. Its just a 5000 mAh battery. The screen on time depends on the usage, network, services running in the background and so many factors. But on average you will get a screen on time between 7 to 12 hrs based on usage.

Thanks! you're rightt!! It depends on user, so the battery can view the usage. I upgrade my.Rom on Arrow os Pie. And got this usage. Idk its about the battery or the software
Btw im using data not the wifi, so i think rom is better than stock even doesn't have a face unlock:)
Here is the Screenshot of my Arrow os Pie ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20190311-120005.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20190311-120005.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 195

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You are getting around 10% drain per hour, that's more than enough for average usage.

Ps: thread in wrong section