Strange Problem

Search This thread

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Hello,
I have a Treo 700wx and yesterday I was messing with my theme and now it will not let me change the theme. Always stays on the default. Also now I can not install or uninstall anything. If I try to install a cab it has \network there now as an install path. doesn"t matter if I choose \device \network or \storgae card. If I go to remove programs the list is empty. Tried with pocket mechanic's remove program feature but it say that 'unload' can not be found. Any help would be great. I'm stumped

wovens

Oct 20, 2006
Orpington
Are you sure your Treo is recognising your card? Have you tried to use the card with a card reader on your pc/laptop? Is there any other application that sits on the card that is not been recognised? Sorry if I am way off the mark on this.

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
The card works great, just can not uninstall or install anything. doesn't matter where I try to install and doesn't matter what i try to install. even tried with activesync and it will not connect all the way. I can view files through activesync but can not install.