Question Stuck at OnePlus logo, can anyone provide the OxygenOS stock ROM?

Search This thread

GeneratedUnique

Apr 21, 2018
Hi,

While trying to root the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G (European Edition), I managed to mess up my phone completely by flashing wrong files to the phone using fastboot.

I recieved the A13 update, and I think I flashed the wrong boot.img and some other mismatching files using fastboot. I know, it's the first time I attempted this and probably a beginners mistake. Shame on me.

The phone is stuck at the bootloader (I think), because it's not going past the boot logo from OnePlus.

I tried searching online and the OnePlus support pages for the original OxygenOS image to perform a full recovery, but I have been unsuccessful.

Can anyone provide this image or provide some guidance how I would be able to make it workable again?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

mr_munch

Jun 9, 2022
Sorry to hear about your phone. From my knowledge, the A13 firmware hasn't been shared yet. You could try your luck contacting OnePlus support. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until someone shares it, but that could take quite a while.

GeneratedUnique

Apr 21, 2018
Hi @mr_munch,

Unfortunately, so far no luck.

I've reached out to OnePlus support, they asked me to go to one of their service centres, called The Phone Lab in the Netherlands. They tried to flash the phone with the original ROM. It's now giving the error message "the serial is not match" while booting up. According to them this is due to a hard brick and I had to file a case with OnePlus support, but haven't heard anything yet.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for all the help!

GeneratedUnique

Apr 21, 2018
Hi,

OnePlus repaired the phone, by replacing the motherboard/soc, all under the warranty. Luckily, I got a working phone back.

Thank you all for your support.

Reactions: mr_munch

spirou91

Aug 18, 2010
Hi,

While trying to root the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G (European Edition), I managed to mess up my phone completely by flashing wrong files to the phone using fastboot.

I recieved the A13 update, and I think I flashed the wrong boot.img and some other mismatching files using fastboot. I know, it's the first time I attempted this and probably a beginners mistake. Shame on me.

The phone is stuck at the bootloader (I think), because it's not going past the boot logo from OnePlus.

I tried searching online and the OnePlus support pages for the original OxygenOS image to perform a full recovery, but I have been unsuccessful.

Can anyone provide this image or provide some guidance how I would be able to make it workable again?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Same issue here with OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G (European Edition), I'm stuck on the boot logo (the three dots turning around) after flashing boot.img.
A11 update,
I tried to flash stock boot.img but no luck,
I tried a factory reset via TWRP, I tried to flash via fastboot stock firmare following this guide: https://www.getdroidtips.com/oneplu...nstall-Stock-Firmware-on-OnePlus-Nord-CE-2-5G

I don't know what to do to get it working. Do you have any advice?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

OnePlus repaired the phone, by replacing the motherboard/soc, all under the warranty. Luckily, I got a working phone back.

Thank you all for your support.