Search This thread

Joel2701

Apr 27, 2019
Hello guys I was trying to flash a custom kernel with TWRP, for an unknown reason everytime I flashed it It didn't flash correctly because at the information it said I was at stock kernel, So as I am using Magisk I tried to patch it with it and try to flash the kernel again, this time when I booted it again it kept at the samsung galaxy s0+ logo and doesn't respond to anything, I tried to get to download mode but I couldn't neither recovery mode.

Anyone knows?

20210331_193225-min.jpg

ghira283

Aug 4, 2012
Terracina
hi also I am in the same situation after changing kernel I forced the restart in the classic ways but nothing,
solutions other than using it as a paper holder?

Vuska

Jul 26, 2010
Bandung
cannot get into Download Mode ?

already try this ?
Switch off your Galaxy S10 device.
Press power button and hold the "Vol Down" and "Bixby" buttons, while holding all the buttons connect your phone to your PC using usb data cable

ghira283

Aug 4, 2012
Terracina
non riesci ad entrare in modalità download?

hai già provato questo?
Spegni il tuo dispositivo Galaxy S10.
PREMERE il potere Tasto premuto il " Vol Giù " e " Bixby Pulsanti", MENTRE si tiene Tutti i Pulsanti di collegare il telefono al PC tramite il Cavo dati USB
ciao si li ho provati tutti ora che è spento provo ad avviarlo direttamente con la combo in recovery
Edit
is shared by downloading

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys I was trying to flash a custom kernel with TWRP, for an unknown reason everytime I flashed it It didn't flash correctly because at the information it said I was at stock kernel, So as I am using Magisk I tried to patch it with it and try to flash the kernel again, this time when I booted it again it kept at the samsung galaxy s0+ logo and doesn't respond to anything, I tried to get to download mode but I couldn't neither recovery mode.

Anyone knows?

View attachment 5265325
How did you solve sir

Attachments

• 1619024169072295822800142268500.jpg
    12.8 MB · Views: 8
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode