Search This thread

abd96iq

Jan 1, 2018
Ramadi
Xiaomi Poco F3
my friends a305f A30 stuck at samsung logo
i tried factory reset from recovery but it didnt work
flashed 4 files firmware neither worked
the strange thing the device remains on samsung logo for 12 hours and the device temperature is like a the temperature when it is turned off

K9998

Jul 17, 2008
Melbourne
If you cannot recovery this phone by flashing full firmware with Odin, the internal memory is damaged.

Something you should try:
1. A30 has the ability to prevent downgrade flash, try the latest version always. If you flash old version, Odin will sometimes fail for no specific reason
2. Flash CSC instead of home CSC, leave it alone.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Neels.a

Did you solve the issue?

If you cannot recovery this phone by flashing full firmware with Odin, the internal memory is damaged.

Something you should try:
1. A30 has the ability to prevent downgrade flash, try the latest version always. If you flash old version, Odin will sometimes fail for no specific reason
2. Flash CSC instead of home CSC, leave it alone.

Did you solve the issue? I am facing similar problem with my friend's mobile

K9998

Jul 17, 2008
Melbourne
Did you solve the issue? I am facing similar problem with my friend's mobile

Yes, I got the similar problem because I flashed rooted boot.img provided by other people which doesn't match my current rom.

So I use lastest odin with lastest A30 rom (check carefully, the country code as well as the ISP)
For example, my A30 is SM-A305YN Australia XSA, if I try to flash OPP, TEL, VAU, it ALWAYS FAILS, but the process does not damage your phone so you can keep trying if you are not sure about the correct version. However your need to make sure reboot phone and re open the odin everytime when if failed.

Since I mentioned before, you cannot flash lower version than the rom your phone has, but you can flash the same version, so always use latest rom with latest odin.

K9998

Jul 17, 2008
Melbourne
i try install last one android 10 but same
i try the orginal one and same
Here are some common mistakes or potential problems:

1. Didn't use USB 2.0
2. Didn't use back USB ports (those on motherboard)
3. Dodge cable
4. Wrong ROM files (or shows errors while decompression)
5. Put wrong files in wrong sections.(for example, put boot img in system section)

Provide log and screenshot maybe we can check which part is wrong

suazouz

Aug 2, 2018
This is what happened

t1sEKTV.jpg

LU9vV25.jpg

IhJ51Yh.jpg

ZzqDJaZ.jpg

Takes 2 seconds then

IhJ51Yh.jpg

PiusBrass

Jul 7, 2019
Samsung A30s

I have similar issues with mine.. Same Samsung A30s I have flashed stock ROM, But still stuck at LOGO

albachari

May 25, 2020
Hello. I have the same problem as OP. It is stuck on Samsung galaxy A30 screen. I have flashed BL, AP, CP, and CSC through Odin. It passed successfully. Then the phone restarted. It should blue screen saying download updates for 2 sec then restarted and was stuck on the same first screen. Anyone can help. Is it hardware issue?

Reactions: suazouz

suazouz

Aug 2, 2018
Hello. I have the same problem as OP. It is stuck on Samsung galaxy A30 screen. I have flashed BL, AP, CP, and CSC through Odin. It passed successfully. Then the phone restarted. It should blue screen saying download updates for 2 sec then restarted and was stuck on the same first screen. Anyone can help. Is it hardware issue?

:crying: if you fix this tell me

Wajid Arya

Nov 24, 2020
Did you solve the problem ? I also have this problem

Hello Sir
I also have this problem and my phone is stucked on Samsing Galaxy A30 logo after i rooted my phone it worked for a day and then suddenly got stucked.
Now it turns on and off automatically and doesn't go forward or backward using power button and vol down or vol up keys also doesn't work .

It's been a day but unfortunately the battery also doesn't go dead and it keeps shutting on and off .
Can you somehow help me ?
Thanks in adavance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.