stuck flashing rom

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
im on stock froyo EC05 with rooted kernel EC05 and latest rom manager with clockworkmod 5.0.2.7
and flashing to CleanGB 1.03 BML/rfs

my phone now stuck at this

upload.kapanlagi.com/c.php?f=201201121036054_12012012076_4f0e5525c361e.jpg

is this normal or should i take the battery out?

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
i pull the battery out now everytime the phone go on is always boot to recovery mod 2.5.1.0 and every choice i choose will go to black screen? please help

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
i pull the battery out now everytime the phone go on is always boot to recovery mod 2.5.1.0 and every choice i choose will go to black screen? please help

You need to update your cwm... most of the new roms are not going to be compatible with that cwm... get 5.0.2.7... your probably going to have to odin back to ec05 and start over.. when you flash a cwm from rom manager it only boots to that one when you use rom manager but when you three finger boot it uses the one you rooted with or manually flashed...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Calm down :) you'll need to odin back to stock if you don't know how ill link a video or you can go get team viewer google it and ill do it for you and well get you where you want to be :)

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TexasEpic/Biggoron3.png
Sent From My Cyan Samurai

Lol I love it! You're all about that team viewer now huh? Its probably better for them to do it on their own so they know how to do it in the future though... only my opinion though and I applaud the time you take to try and help everybody the way you do though

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Lol I love it! You're all about that team viewer now huh? Its probably better for them to do it on their own so they know how to do it in the future though... only my opinion though and I applaud the time you take to try and help everybody the way you do though

Yup I really just want to try it LOL haven't been able to but here's the link......for the OP
Sorry youtube doesn't want to work just youtube search qbking77 and look for how to odin back to stock.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TexasEpic/Biggoron3.png
Sent From My Cyan Samurai

Last edited:

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
i boot up with 3 button combo to samsung recovery menu and wipe data chace + dalvil chace and my phone back to normal standard froyo EC05

i will flash it again,but my pc will not recognize my epic so i root with gingerbreak 1.2 apk and flashed my kernel to CleanGB 1.03 kernel then flash to CleanGB with latest rom manager and clockworkmod is this the right step?

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
i boot up with 3 button combo to samsung recovery menu and wipe data chace + dalvil chace and my phone back to normal standard froyo EC05

i will flash it again,but my pc will not recognize my epic so i root with gingerbreak 1.2 apk and flashed my kernel to CleanGB 1.03 kernel then flash to CleanGB with latest rom manager and clockworkmod is this the right step?

No, after root flash CWM 5.027, use 3 finger to boot back into CWM then flash CleanGB ROM. Then after that you can update the CWM in ROM Manager.