Question Stuck in boot loop no access to recovery or fastboot

Search This thread

designlab

Mar 19, 2009
Puerto Vallarta
designlab.com.mx
Any help please Im stuck in a boot loop and recovery and fastboot are inaccessible, so i cant send any commands? im forking on Mac OS but even ive installed a virtual PC to try some of the countless programs but no seams to work since the phone is not recognized.

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Any help please Im stuck in a boot loop and recovery and fastboot are inaccessible, so i cant send any commands? im forking on Mac OS but even ive installed a virtual PC to try some of the countless programs but no seams to work since the phone is not recognized.
Anyway, through recovery, you can do nothing, it's useless.
About fastboot mode, you should need to have the bootloader unlocked, if this is the case, then just be sure, that the fastboot drivers are properly installed and updated onto your Mac.
How did you get this?

designlab

Mar 19, 2009
Puerto Vallarta
designlab.com.mx
Anyway, through recovery, you can do nothing, it's useless.
About fastboot mode, you should need to have the bootloader unlocked, if this is the case, then just be sure, that the fastboot drivers are properly installed and updated onto your Mac.
How did you get this?
Bootloader unlocked, flashed MIUI 13 without root it was working fine, unfortunately ive run this commands to obtain root, see if give me a clue...

fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot format userdata
fastboot flash boot recovery.img
fastboot boot recovery.img

After these commands im in a bootloop without access to recovery or bootloader.

any help will be appreciated

tutibreaker

Bootloader unlocked, flashed MIUI 13 without root it was working fine, unfortunately ive run this commands to obtain root, see if give me a clue...

fastboot format userdata

you ****ed your devicewith those commands, now wait until dischaged and try to enter fastboot mode to flash stock miui, btw for magisk just flash twrp then magisk and done, where tf you get that "guide" to root" ?

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016

fastboot format userdata

You just needed to boot to the custom recovery of your choice, then, when booting to it, flash it, and from there, if you want, or if it is required by the custom ROM of your choice, then format data, but it is not required for rooting purposes.

Anyway, check if you have access either, to download or fastboot mode and flash the stock ROM.

designlab

Mar 19, 2009
Puerto Vallarta
designlab.com.mx
you ****ed your devicewith those commands, now wait until dischaged and try to enter fastboot mode to flash stock miui, btw for magisk just flash twrp then magisk and done, where tf you get that "guide" to root" ?
Thanks i've got them from this F..k guide here i already waited for discharge even opened device and removed battery no luck, the thing is that i've done this twice in order to fix it previous time got help from a guy but can't reach him, i believe they fixed with a PC computer i'm using MAC not sure how to access download mode? can you explain in detail please!

designlab

Mar 19, 2009
Puerto Vallarta
designlab.com.mx
You just needed to boot to the custom recovery of your choice, then, when booting to it, flash it, and from there, if you want, or if it is required by the custom ROM of your choice, then format data, but it is not required for rooting purposes.

Anyway, check if you have access either, to download or fastboot mode and flash the stock ROM.
can you explain in detail please! no accses to fastboot or recovery, im working on MAC no sure how to access download mode?

tutibreaker

Thanks i've got them from this F..k guide here i already waited for discharge even opened device and removed battery no luck, the thing is that i've done this twice in order to fix it previous time got help from a guy but can't reach him, i believe they fixed with a PC computer i'm using MAC not sure how to access download mode? can you explain in detail please!
in mac? the more releable options and windows and linux to install the firmware and recover the device, i check that page, that one of the hundred fake pages to flash twrp, the real one is this ( the one i use ) twrp miui 13 RN10s btw try to get a windows pc and try this: hard brick guide to enter fastboot mode, unplug the battery then plug in again and press vol - and power until fastboot message apperas

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
can you explain in detail please! no accses to fastboot or recovery, im working on MAC no sure how to access download mode?
To send an MTK device to download mode, is pretty easy, you don't need, specially in newer devices, to open it, even in a bricked state, you can do it.

BUT probably, you need a Windows PC, booting in a virtual machine, not always works as expected, so you should need to do some of these things:
- If you have some space in your HDD/SDD, at least 35 GB available, reserve a partition for Windows, install, preferably Windows 10, your Mac is capable to dualboot with.
- Also you can use these "virtual" versions of Windows, not sure if it works, but worth it to try, burn the ISO/s, on a USB pen drive, or a SD card with its holder.

After that, follow this guide https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html

Reactions: marxcs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To send an MTK device to download mode, is pretty easy, you don't need, specially in newer devices, to open it, even in a bricked state, you can do it.

BUT probably, you need a Windows PC, booting in a virtual machine, not always works as expected, so you should need to do some of these things:
    - If you have some space in your HDD/SDD, at least 35 GB available, reserve a partition for Windows, install, preferably Windows 10, your Mac is capable to dualboot with.
    - Also you can use these "virtual" versions of Windows, not sure if it works, but worth it to try, burn the ISO/s, on a USB pen drive, or a SD card with its holder.

After that, follow this guide https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html