Question Stuck in Bootloop no recovery or fastboot

Search This thread
Aug 25, 2018
Hi im new to xda.

I recently changed my redmi note 11t 5g from indian miui(12.5.8.0) stock rom to chinese version.

After feeling uneasy to use a rom without Gapps I tried to rollback to the stock Indian version but i got stuck in bootloop and .

Now Im unable to access fastboot or stock recovery .

i have unlocked bootloader and i flashed roms via fastboot.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: escalhavardo
Aug 25, 2018
I fixed it
If anyone has the same problem reply here ill give you a detailed explanation on how to do it.

If anyone else has mediatek devices unable to bolt into recovery or fastboot i can
help

Aug 25, 2018
INSTALL DRIVERS
AVAILABLE IN HARDBRICK FOLDER

INSTALL PYTHON IN C FOLDER** custom install to directory [c\python310] (to avoid errors dont check all check boxes)

open mtk client folder

paste stock boot img obtained from fastboot rom

open cmd in mtk folder

run the following commands

[
python setup.py install
pip3 intsall -r requirements.txt
python mtk w boot_a boot.img (enter brom mode by holding all hw buttons and connect to pc after executing this command)
#after the boot image is flashed disonnect from pc)
python mtk w boot_b boot.img (enter into brom mode again after executing the command)
]

after flashing the fastboot boot img
reboot to fastboot and flash the stock fastboot rom via mi flash or anyother means

navin_n

May 10, 2012
Kathmandu
INSTALL DRIVERS
AVAILABLE IN HARDBRICK FOLDER

INSTALL PYTHON IN C FOLDER** custom install to directory [c\python310] (to avoid errors dont check all check boxes)

open mtk client folder

paste stock boot img obtained from fastboot rom

open cmd in mtk folder

run the following commands

[
python setup.py install
pip3 intsall -r requirements.txt
python mtk w boot_a boot.img (enter brom mode by holding all hw buttons and connect to pc after executing this command)
#after the boot image is flashed disonnect from pc)
python mtk w boot_b boot.img (enter into brom mode again after executing the command)
]

after flashing the fastboot boot img
reboot to fastboot and flash the stock fastboot rom via mi flash or anyother means
python mtk w boot_a boot.img ... I have already done this... but not for boot_b .. ok i will try that also.

Top Liked Posts