Question stuck in fastboot loop, CN mi 11

Search This thread

ACE111111

Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys please help.

got error make_f2fs.exe stopped, while flashing eu21.3.11, tried several times, but forgot to check clean_all last time!!!

now i am stuck in fastboot loop

i have tried :

flashing original CN rom: erase is not allowed in lock state

unlocking: please add your account in miui settings

fastboot oem edl: error invalid parameter

pls advice

Asnamus

Apr 7, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11
Looks like yor device got locked. It happened to me once. I somehow unlocked it with some unlock program. Try to google something like "xiaomi edl unlock tool" maybe you find it. I also opened my device and tried to force edl mode by short circuit two dedicated pins for that but it did not worked. I did found some tool and unlocked it in few seconds and my phone was locked for several days. You can also try to find someone with xiaomu authorized account and ask for help, they also should be able to unlock your device if that is the problem.

Mrboombastixx

Jan 14, 2021
Hi guys please help.

got error make_f2fs.exe stopped, while flashing eu21.3.11, tried several times, but forgot to check clean_all last time!!!

now i am stuck in fastboot loop

i have tried :

flashing original CN rom: erase is not allowed in lock state

unlocking: please add your account in miui settings

fastboot oem edl: error invalid parameter

pls advice
Just unlock the bootloader back using Mi Unlock on Fastboot using the same Mi account just like the first time you unlock the bootloader. If still cannot, you will need to flash in EDL Mode.

robkor

Oct 1, 2017
If you have telegram you can contact @xiaomi_auth I highly recommend them They unbrick mi 11 without test point ( without opening the device) all done remotely via team viewer. I think they have a good price too