Question stuck in fastboot loop(locked)

Search This thread

b990317

Jun 30, 2022
ezgif-4-ca200858ff.gif

Phone is redmi note 11 4g(selenes). I followed this solution but I think I missed something. miflash unlock or miflash doesn't work cause phone is locked. I tried few solutions but it didn't work. Ist there any way to fix this?

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
ezgif-4-ca200858ff.gif

Phone is redmi note 11 4g(selenes). I followed this solution but I think I missed something. miflash unlock or miflash doesn't work cause phone is locked. I tried few solutions but it didn't work. Ist there any way to fix this?
If you linked your Mi account previously, then Mi Flash unlock tool has to work, if not, then, no way.

You can use SPFT at any time, no matter your device is locked or not, also you have this tool, be sure to properly install all the drivers needed, https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient

sayyedmohseen

Mar 24, 2011
Pune
ezgif-4-ca200858ff.gif

Its doesn't matter for official tolls if its locked or not. Official tolls work with locked adn unlocked bootloaders.

You mentioned that you have "selenes" Redmi Note 11 4G which seems to be a china model. if its MTK device than SP flast tool is fine or else stuck to MI Flash only and check with the fastboot files.

Check the link as per the device mentioned -

You will need to extract the files using 7 ZIP till you get the image folders and try to flash it

If stuck share screen shots of the error message and make sure proper drivers are installed

Reactions: b990317

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ezgif-4-ca200858ff.gif

Its doesn't matter for official tolls if its locked or not. Official tolls work with locked adn unlocked bootloaders.

You mentioned that you have "selenes" Redmi Note 11 4G which seems to be a china model. if its MTK device than SP flast tool is fine or else stuck to MI Flash only and check with the fastboot files.

Check the link as per the device mentioned -

You will need to extract the files using 7 ZIP till you get the image folders and try to flash it

If stuck share screen shots of the error message and make sure proper drivers are installed