stuck in Google logo and the Volume Buttons broken

Search This thread

olofoego

Oct 4, 2016
I did a huge mistake. I wiped the System and the cash and data on the phone and reboot it, then the phone stuck in google Logo. The problem is I can’t go to Recovery mode because Both up and Down Volume Botton are broken. Is there any way to activate the adb, in this case, to turn the Recovery mode, then flash a new Rom? I tried the adb reboot command, but the phone was not recognized.
or is there a way to Force the phone into recovery mode?

please i need Help

Mr.FREE_Bird

Nov 5, 2013
I did a huge mistake. I wiped the System and the cash and data on the phone and reboot it, then the phone stuck in google Logo. The problem is I can’t go to Recovery mode because Both up and Down Volume Botton are broken. Is there any way to activate the adb, in this case, to turn the Recovery mode, then flash a new Rom? I tried the adb reboot command, but the phone was not recognized.
or is there a way to Force the phone into recovery mode?

please i need Help
You should just replace the volume buttons.

z3DD3r

Feb 9, 2016
Minsk
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 9R
@olofoego,

The only way for you is to bridge volume down button pins on your motherboard. Search the web to find out the required pins. When you find the required pins then u should bridge them, connect usb cable to your pc and phone and wait until your phone will boot into fastboot mode. But be very careful because u can break the motherboard.

PS: I'm not responsible for any damage u can do to your phone!

olofoego

Oct 4, 2016
@olofoego,

The only way for you is to bridge volume down button pins on your motherboard. Search the web to find out the required pins. When you find the required pins then u should bridge them, connect usb cable to your pc and phone and wait until your phone will boot into fastboot mode. But be very careful because u can break the motherboard.

PS: I'm not responsible for any damage u can do to your phone!
I think that is the last solution for this Problem

But I still searching if there is any way to force the phone into recovery mode like “USB jig”