• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Stuck in recovery mode after updating to Android 11

Search This thread

verifiedthug

Oct 2, 2017
Vivo X70 Pro+
Hi guys,

I am using the mi10. Everytime there is an update the phone seems to act up.

Previously i was not able to get past the lockscreen and it would restart by itself.

Now in the new update (miui12.2.2 stable indian version) with Android 11 is causing more problems than ever. Everytime i voluntarily restart the phone or it does by itself i am forced into the recovery mode (image attached). It fixes itself after 2 to 3 hours. Then suddenly restarts and then its back to square one.

I have already wiped data and restored everything but it happened again.

I have been to the service centre about 4 times in less than 1 month of purchase. Everytime they just wipe the phone clean aand give it back. It still happens.

Any help would be appreciated. I do not want to give up on this device. I really like it.

20201213_024442.jpg

Izsac

Jun 14, 2021
I was wondering how did you recover after wiped all the data out. It also happen to my redmi note 8 pro which is miui 12. My device stuck in this recovery mode and reboot to the system option only bring me to the recovery mode back. I do not want to lose any of my data could anyone please tell me how can I do that.