Stuck on boot logo, no recovery, no download option (S10e)

Search This thread

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
Flashed IodéOS 3.1, everything works fine (S10e - exynos). After while of using I restarted device to recovery (from power menu). Device restarted, showed screen with samsung logo, then whit android logo and then boot screen from ROM shows. But it stuck and do nothing (over 15 minutes). Device was very hot.

So I tried restart with buttons (pw + down) and after turn off immediately tried to boot recovery (TWRP, pw + bixby + down) - it just restarted and stuck on boot logo again. So I tried download mode (pw + bixby + up) and again... it just trying to start regularly, but stuck on boot screen.

So I cannot get to TWRP or download mode by buttons!
Turning device off is possible only by plugin to charger, restart, then charging animation shows up and if I unplug, device is off.

Any advices? Thanks.

meric57

Oct 2, 2017
Oeutrange
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Hello Shumafuk, why not posted in the subject concerns iodes3.1, your answer may be in the discussion thread.
you must have forgotten to do something, wipe or install the pf4 recovery patch put in post #2.

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
I'm not sure if that is IodéOS related issue. What do you mean by pf4 recovery patch from post #2? It contains phonesky-magisk and changelog only.