Question stuck on boot logo (fixed)

Search This thread

itayalush

Oct 6, 2022
booting to fastboot after flashing with mtk, finally unlocked the bootloader so it's easier... what do i do?
i have: orangefox recovery from another xda thread here (best recovery ever)
i dont have: a stock super img because i also wanted to flash a gsi

Edit: fixed but its now stuck on boot logo

2nd Edit: fixed by installing miui 13.0.2 (IM EXCITED)

Last edited:

itayalush

Oct 6, 2022
oh wait i fixed this but now its stuck on the logo and after a few hundred years it turns off + i really want someone to make a custom rom for this device

itayalush

Oct 6, 2022
i wiped cache partition so maybe it will finally work... pls give me other solutions while it's booting

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
i did, like a million times
Tell me exactly, so, I can help you.

When you unlocked bootloader, which other partitions you formatted? You said, you used "mtk", I assume you used ,mtk-client, and in the scripts of this tool, also is recommended to delete other partitions.

When you say, you flashed back the stock ROM, which method did you use?, which tool?, and what message you got from that tool, I mean, it was success, etc?

Aurora333

Dec 31, 2021
I recommend replacing Orange Fox with TWRP.

I just had this issue on a different Xiaomi phone. I replaced Orange Fox with TWRP and was able to flash LOS and fix the problem.

itayalush

Oct 6, 2022

When you unlocked bootloader, which other partitions you formatted? You said, you used "mtk", I assume you used ,mtk-client, and in the scripts of this tool, also is recommended to delete other partitions.

When you say, you flashed back the stock ROM, which method did you use?, which tool?, and what message you got from that tool, I mean, it was success, etc?
i flashed my stock rom after finally unlocking my phone after millions of tries with the "Unknown Error -1", i finally found a modified unlock tool that fixes it. still stuck on boot logo

if you want my unlock tool, this is the file (u can publish it wherever you want)

Attachments

• MIflash_unlock_Fixed.rar
    40.9 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: SubwayChamp

itayalush

Oct 6, 2022
Oh... nevermind... I just installed MIUI 13.0.2 and it's back to its normal state (Just without the data because I wiped it a way before I unlocked the bootloader)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i flashed my stock rom after finally unlocking my phone after millions of tries with the "Unknown Error -1", i finally found a modified unlock tool that fixes it. still stuck on boot logo

if you want my unlock tool, this is the file (u can publish it wherever you want)