• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

stuck on bootanimation ??

Search This thread

Bejjo

Jan 22, 2012
Solo Hadiningrat
Hello guys...I am Experia User,I have flashed Gingerbread firmware 2.3.3 and installed cwm successfully. Then I tried to install EmanoNRom v7,and got stuck on bootanimation ...I have tried to wait and put batry but still stuck.
Help me...What must I do ???

yackovsky

Jan 31, 2012
Hello guys...I am Experia User,I have flashed Gingerbread firmware 2.3.3 and installed cwm successfully. Then I tried to install EmanoNRom v7,and got stuck on bootanimation ...I have tried to wait and put batry but still stuck.

wipe data/cache and dalvik cache from cwm... if doesn't help, do a full wipe (data/cache, dalvik, format /system) after that flash rom, reboot.

unless you flashed galaxy mini on xperia phone, then you're lucky that your phone boots :D

Reactions: Bejjo

Bejjo

Jan 22, 2012
Solo Hadiningrat
wipe data/cache and dalvik cache from cwm... if doesn't help, do a full wipe (data/cache, dalvik, format /system) after that flash rom, reboot.

unless you flashed galaxy mini on xperia phone, then you're lucky that your phone boots :D

Of course..I flash it on galaxy mini,How about firmware ?? Is it not issue ?/
Coz after that I try to restore in cwm,but still stuck .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.