Stuck on Downloading after reboot on update

TragikzM8

Jan 14, 2021
So I was attempting to use Google pay to pay at a store today (Left my wallet at home) and an update notification popped up. I thought I hit cancel because I was too distracted to read it I clicked continue. I was dumb enough to be impatient and restart my phone manually during the update which appears to have fried my OS because its stuck on the "Downloading... Do not turn off target" screen. Im trying to flash the factory OS onto the device but I get the error I have pasted below.

I have a feeling this has something to do with the version I downloaded to flash. I have AT&T so I went to Sammobile and looked for a firmware version that matches my carrier and model number. Its not on there so I figured I would try the only thing close.

Model of my phone: SM-N986U
Carrier: AT&T USA
The version I am trying to use: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/g...M-N986U1/ATT/download/N986U1UES1CTL7/1112197/ (Again this is for the SM-N986U1 not sure if it makes a difference but its the only thing close I could find for AT&T)

Odin version: Odin3 v3.314

The error:
<ID:0/006> Added!!
<ID:0/006> Odin engine v(ID:3.1401)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> Total Binary size: 9395 M
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> FAIL! SHA256 is invalid
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Phone screen in Download mode says:

CARRIER: ATT
RPMD fuse set
RPMD PROVISIONED
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
FRP LOCK : ON
WARRANTY VOID : 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT : ENABLE
RO SWREV : B1 (1,1,1,1,1,1) K1 S1
SECURE DOWNLOAD : ENABLE
SPU[VALID] :5
HMD STATUS : NONE
DID : It does provide this number although Im not sure if its something that is personally important or of any risk providing (Let me know)

Things Ive tried include Rebooting phone into Flash Mode (Side button and volume up and down then up for continue). Running Odin as Admin, Restarting Odin, Different USB ports (all on the motherboard), and disconnecting PC from internet.

Again not sure why I cannot find an AT&T Firmware version for the SM-N986U and can only find one for an SM-N986U1 from Sammobile.

Any help much appreciated!