Stuck on logo screen

Search This thread

Celverboy

May 11, 2021
I have a rooted Sm-g610f and I flashed twrp using the app, and I'm kinda stuck now. when I start up the device the logo screen appears and it just stays like that until the battery runs out, I cant access recovery, I cant flash a new rom because usb debugging is off and which means the device wont get detected on odin i can ONLY access download mode. I would really appreciate any kind of help

ShaDisNX255

• I have a rooted Sm-g610f and I flashed twrp using the app, and I'm kinda stuck now. when I start up the device the logo screen appears and it just stays like that until the battery runs out, I cant access recovery, I cant flash a new rom because usb debugging is off and which means the device wont get detected on odin i can ONLY access download mode. I would really appreciate any kind of help
    Just because USB debugging is off doesn't mean Odin won't detect your phone. One of the biggest reasons Odin may not detect your phone is that you don't have Samsung's developer drivers, so make sure you look and install those.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone