Stuck on "powered by android logo" , PLEASE HELP

Search This thread

santhoshsomu

Dec 28, 2017
I tried all the steps what you mentioned.
Wiped the cache
Wiped the data and factory reset
And installed the stock rom by using Odin . It is installed successful but still in samsung logo.

Any one please help ?

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
I tried all the steps what you mentioned.
Wiped the cache
Wiped the data and factory reset
And installed the stock rom by using Odin . It is installed successful but still in samsung logo.

Any one please help ?
If you installed stock via ODIN, it should boot. Did you try to reboot to recovery (stock recovery)?
If not yet, do that after flashing stock. Then format/wipe data and then boot to recovery. No need to mount /system, as it gets auto mounted.

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
After flashing the stock rom , i did data factory reset.
But still stuck in samsung Logo.
Okay, go to recovery, wipe data and wipe cache. Mount /system.

Also, before that, copy the log to your system or share images, if unablet to copy. Need to see. Meanwhile retry stock image. Ideally you should not face this. If need be uncheck the auto reboot, and once stock is flashed, reboot to recovery and wipe data and then reboot.

Cross check your files you are using.

santhoshsomu

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks you so much for your reply. I will try this.
Previous I checked auto reboot while flashing stock image from odin .

I did not do mount/system
What is mount/system, How it works?
What is Log ?How to copy log to system?

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
Thanks you so much for your reply. I will try this.
Previous I checked auto reboot while flashing stock image from odin .

I did not do mount/system
What is mount/system, How it works?
What is Log ?How to copy log to system?
No worries.
Mount /system option is available in your stock recovery. To go to recovery from the download mode press volume down and power button, then once you feel the vibration, keep pressing power button and switch to volume up button. Keep it pressed for 2-3 seconds and th3n let go of power button. You will see android logo and Samsung stock recovery will come up. In that first wipe data and cache, and then Mount system option. Then click on reboot to bootloader/download mode. Then flash the stock ROM. Uncheck auto reboot. Post flashing shows success, go back to stock recovery and wipe data. Then reboot to system/reboot from there.

Logs, ignore. If you are doing the above, you will boot to system, no matter what. Unless you have a specific hardware issue then online no one can help and you will have to go to service center.

santhoshsomu

Dec 28, 2017
No worries.
Mount /system option is available in your stock recovery. To go to recovery from the download mode press volume down and power button, then once you feel the vibration, keep pressing power button and switch to volume up button. Keep it pressed for 2-3 seconds and th3n let go of power button. You will see android logo and Samsung stock recovery will come up. In that first wipe data and cache, and then Mount system option. Then click on reboot to bootloader/download mode. Then flash the stock ROM. Uncheck auto reboot. Post flashing shows success, go back to stock recovery and wipe data. Then reboot to system/reboot from there.

Logs, ignore. If you are doing the above, you will boot to system, no matter what. Unless you have a specific hardware issue then online no one can help and you will have to go to service center.

I did the steps what you said untill flasing the stock rom (Uncheck the Auto reboot), after success the phone in download mode.
How to go back recovery mode from download mode to clear the cache ?
I tried to go recovery mode but mobile switched off (blank screen) . after that nothing is working .
I put the mobile in charging , It is not showing charging info also.
what happend , I do not have anu idea.

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
I did the steps what you said untill flasing the stock rom (Uncheck the Auto reboot), after success the phone in download mode.
I tried to go recovery mode but mobile switched off (blank screen) . after that nothing is working .
Have you ever flashed a ROM and ever been to any stock recovery?
Turn off phone. Press volume up and power button together and wait for recovery to show up..

santhoshsomu

Dec 28, 2017
Have you ever flashed a ROM and ever been to any stock recovery?
Turn off phone. Press volume up and power button together and wait for recovery to show up..

I have entered recovery mode and wipe the cache. Bit still the same issue.
Can we solve this with logs ?
I saw one option recovery mode that os recovery logs. Will it help?

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
I have entered recovery mode and wipe the cache. Bit still the same issue.
Can we solve this with logs ?
I saw one option recovery mode that os recovery logs. Will it help?
Wipe the data too. Yes please copy the logs. The logs option will give that. BTW, are you sure you are using the right OS file? There is no other reason why you cannot boot. Booting stock will take minimum 15 minutes.

d3athAdd3r

May 2, 2013

did you manage to fix? i am having same problem.
the device does not go past Samsung logo after stock firmware from odin

i have cleared cache and factory reset after flash. but doesn't help

also i noticed graphics test from recovery fails

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to boot into download mode try this:
    When you see Samsung logo immediately press volume up + down and while holding connect the phone to PC using Type-C.
    A warning screen will appear now press Volume Up button to boot into Download mode.
    If you are stuck on Samsung Logo, connect to PC and press Vol Down + Power for 7 seconds. It will go to charge mode. Disconnect from PC and it will power off automatically. After that press Volume Up + Down and connect to PC while holding and you will enter download mode. It will ask for confirmation.
    Useful. Works

If you want to boot into download mode try this:
    When you see Samsung logo immediately press volume up + down and while holding connect the phone to PC using Type-C.
    A warning screen will appear now press Volume Up button to boot into Download mode.

Thank you for this post. I did this and my phone booted to TWRP. (I was flashing TWRP when I encountered the bootloop)
    After booting to TWRP, I did an advanced wipe (I left System unchecked). After the wipe, the phone booted normally.