Stupidest Tech Questions You've Ever Been Asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

speed_bot

Jan 18, 2012
Bangalore
My friend saying iPhone is a smart phone and android not, because Apple doesn't release ios for android

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

densetsu86

Aug 19, 2011
Not a tech question but the most retarded thing I ever heard.

I work for a retailer and last year I got a call from a customer asking us what time we closed.I answered him eleven o'clock. The customer then says that's one one right.
I say yes while face palming myself.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

ppero196

Apr 14, 2012
Up north!
Not a tech question but the most retarded thing I ever heard.

I work for a retailer and last year I got a call from a customer asking us what time we closed.I answered him eleven o'clock. The customer then says that's one one right.
I say yes while face palming myself.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

I don't get it...

Sent from my MB526

geekygirl74

Sep 30, 2012
purelygeekygirlfun.blogspot.com
Yesterday at work, I pulled out my new OG Galaxy Note, and the idiots clustered around me, all amazed at the new iPhone. I tried to explain that it wasn't an iPhone at all, but because it was white and glossy it HAD to be the new iPhone. One of them way even holding the iPhone 4S, and another had the blue OG Note. I finally made her take her cover off and and showed them it was the same phone, that didn't help either. I finally walked away, but as I did I heard the IPhone girl say," well mine is still better than her's because it's an Apple and they are the most expensive."

Massive double facepalm.

ppero196

Apr 14, 2012
Up north!
Yesterday at work, I pulled out my new OG Galaxy Note, and the idiots clustered around me, all amazed at the new iPhone. I tried to explain that it wasn't an iPhone at all, but because it was white and glossy it HAD to be the new iPhone. One of them way even holding the iPhone 4S, and another had the blue OG Note. I finally made her take her cover off and and showed them it was the same phone, that didn't help either. I finally walked away, but as I did I heard the IPhone girl say," well mine is still better than her's because it's an Apple and they are the most expensive."

Massive double facepalm.

So true.

They like Apple cause its expensive.
If I take a dump in the bucket and sell it for $1 million and stick an apple logo, people would still buy it cause it has apple logo and its expensive

Sent from my MB526

subarudroid

Jun 18, 2011
SL,UT
Customer: what's the monthly fee for Bluetooth?
Me: just write me a check for $10.00 every month and I'll keep it going.
Customer: really? Thank you. That's not illegal is it?
Me: well yes it is cause bluetooth is free! :)

Stereo8

Oct 24, 2012
Beograd, Serbia
My parents using Skype for Android: How to turn on loudspeaker?

Me: :looking at a big speaker icon: Click here.

My mom: How to click , I don't have a mouse.

Me :facepalm:

Sent from my dad's HTC Desire C

Ichigo

May 30, 2012
Nowhere
This wasn't a question but I cleared up some space on my cousin's computer. Later, called saying I deleted the sound off of his computer. :rolleyes: I told him that was impossible, and that he probably had it muted. He said it wasn't, and that I deleted it. So my parents had to drive my 30 minutes to his house. I walked in, clicked on the volume control, and guess what? It was muted! So I just unmuted it and walked out without saying word...
Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

GuyInTheCorner

Feb 18, 2012
London
Not too tech related but still a funny question
Me *looks at massive pile of books my friend is hauling around* you know you can get ebooks for those right?
Friend: what's an ebook?
Me: electronic book. Like a PDF file.
Friend: (please note this guy has an A* in IT) yeah, but that's illegal
Me: nope, you can get legit books. Kindle works pretty good for them too
Friend: what's a kindle?
Me: *resisting urge to strangle him* Amazon Kindle? Best ebook reader? Only reads books?
Friend: is it a tablet?
Me: *kills him* (NOTE: I didn't actually kill him obviously, I just smacked him lightly on the head)

Sent through several international proxies

Starkiller93

Nov 7, 2012
Right after dad got his first android whenever he asked how to do something I would simply say "menu button." It became a running joke for the first few weeks.

shahrukhraza

Jan 12, 2012
I was just arguing with my ifriend and he's like the iPhone 5 Ida's better than the nexus 4 and when I asked him how he's like..... Itz lighter!! ...its lighter!! And he's like it's the slimmest phone and I'm like WTF!? After that I just completely pwned him so he won't mess with me again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

bangdrum

Jan 21, 2011
I was just arguing with my ifriend and he's like the iPhone 5 Ida's better than the nexus 4 and when I asked him how he's like..... Itz lighter!! ...its lighter!! And he's like it's the slimmest phone and I'm like WTF!? After that I just completely pwned him so he won't mess with me again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

I just got cancer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    m0Ezx.jpg
    This happened a couple of years ago. A friend of mine (blond female, 18)

F = Friend
    M = Me

(MSN conversation)

F - How do i (something, can't remember)
    M - Open your browser.
    F - What's that?
    M - It's your internet browser
    F - Internet browser?
    M - Yes
    F - Where do i find that?
    M - Fine, open Internet Explorer
    F - I've opened Google. Where do i find Internet Explorer?

facepalm.jpg
    Me: *showing my friend Google Wallet*
    Friend: Woah! That's so cool. Can you put that on my iPhone?
    Me: Nope, it's only for some Android phones
    Friend: Don't lie to me! There is nothing an iPhone can't do that an Android can!
    Me: .... Ohh, I'm sorry. Can I see your phone, I might be able to get it?
    Friend *hands over phone*
    Me: *takes a look* I'm sorry man, you're getting an ID 10 T error. It affects all iPhone users.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
    So can't you just Photoshop the video to be HD?
    So today I went to a supermarket where they know me just a little too well. And while I was ready to check out the terminal suddenly broke down with an unknown error.

A moment later the manager comes over to see if he can do something. Immediately he looks at me and with an exasperated sigh says... "Please tell me you didn't root it."