• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Stutters when scrolling while finger on screen

Search This thread

Ap3xGam3r

Jul 15, 2016
Markham
Hey everyone!

I noticed an issue with my pixel 6 where the scrolling seems to stutter when I scroll anywhere (e.g. settings page, play store) with my finger held on the screen . If I flick my finger up and down to scroll instead it is smooth, but right when I hold my finger on the screen to scroll it stutters. Also happens when pinching to zoom in on photos, especially Instagram: when I zoom in slowly the photo seems to spazz out/stutter a little. Am I the only one?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone!

I noticed an issue with my pixel 6 where the scrolling seems to stutter when I scroll anywhere (e.g. settings page, play store) with my finger held on the screen . If I flick my finger up and down to scroll instead it is smooth, but right when I hold my finger on the screen to scroll it stutters. Also happens when pinching to zoom in on photos, especially Instagram: when I zoom in slowly the photo seems to spazz out/stutter a little. Am I the only one?