Stylo 6

Search This thread

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
  • Can any one help me jail break my phone without a laptop
    Hi,
    Welcome to xda,
    Please, before any further posting have a look at this: Rules

In Android, jailbreaking is called root and is used to gain full access to your phone, that wait you can modify files from the root folder (previously locked), that's why it's called root.
    Unfortunately, good ways of rooting your phone are available only with a PC, so please try to find one anywhere you can.
    There are ways to root without a PC but those uses exploits, and the apps used to do that aren't trustworthy (could potentially steal credentials from your phone).

Unfortunately I didn't find a guide on how to do it with a PC, but please do not jump in the trap of one click root apps.

Have a good day!

Reactions: Sachin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Can any one help me jail break my phone without a laptop
      Hi,
      Welcome to xda,
      Please, before any further posting have a look at this: Rules

In Android, jailbreaking is called root and is used to gain full access to your phone, that wait you can modify files from the root folder (previously locked), that's why it's called root.
      Unfortunately, good ways of rooting your phone are available only with a PC, so please try to find one anywhere you can.
      There are ways to root without a PC but those uses exploits, and the apps used to do that aren't trustworthy (could potentially steal credentials from your phone).

Unfortunately I didn't find a guide on how to do it with a PC, but please do not jump in the trap of one click root apps.

Have a good day!
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone