• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[Substratum] Signal & WiFi icons

Do you want battery icons?

• Total voters

svandasek

Nov 14, 2015
Czech Republic

Hello Guys!​
Introducing my new theme which contains more than 24 WiFi and Signal icons! It is available on XDA labs. The icons are made from quality Vectors. There are also some special ones, like the OnePlus or Audi logo. I hope you will enjoy them! There will be more icons in the near future :)

This is a thread for icon requests and discussion. Share your ideas here!

DOWNLOAD

Preview:

For the best experience in viewing this thread, please open it in a brower. Xda labs isn´t that friendly in post formating.

FAQ:

1. The icons are not changing!
- Disable old icon overlay and install/enable new icon overlay.

2. OREO supported?
- CUSTOM ROMS:Yes but only WiFi icons (Google made changes and we can't theme the signal icon on O anymore :( )
- OXYGEN: YES

3. Pie supported?
- CUSTOM ROMS:Yes but only WiFi icons (Google made changes and we can't theme the signal icon on O anymore :( )
- OXYGEN: YES

4. Will this work on my ROM?
- Idk. It has to be a ROM with full OMS support to get it surely to work

If you have issues, you are probably on Oreo or don't use a full OMS supported rom.​

And beware, 80% of the thread´s posts are ETAs and Samsung **** :p :D

Btw, if you want to help me to support OOS and Samsung devices, PM me here or on telegram(@svandasek). I do appreciate every help :)

Last edited:

svandasek

Nov 14, 2015
Czech Republic
Reactions: Gaurav k21