Out of Oxygen
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tychoregter.outofoxygen
Out of Oxygen is a substratum theme which tries to achieve a more Pixel-like experience for OxygenOS by changing icons and other visual things. I also added a couple of extra features like hiding the Roaming, data off and data indicator icons. The theme does also include a couple of wallpapers.
Themed apps and features:
- Quick settings
- Power menu
- Ambient Display
- Volume panel
- Ringer slider
- Multiple in-display fingerpint icon options
- Statusbar icons (P or Q style)
- Option to hide network indicators (small arrows)
- Option to change width of the navigation gesture pill
- Corner radius** (you can use all corner radius' for all devices but I named them to fit the device)
- Power menu
- Some quick settings icons
- Quick menu
- Multiple icons
- Recents screen
- Main screen
- Google Assistant
- Quick settings icon
- Notification icon
- Some minor icon tweaks
- Notification icon
more coming soon...
* make sure the header, statusbar and naviationbar overlays are on top of ALL SystemUI overlays
** Corner radius applies to: quick settings, notifications, recent apps, Google Assistant pop-up, volume and power menu, most pop-ups and more I probably forgot about.
Google Photos album
How to use:
1. First you'll need Substratum or Substratum lite, you can download these from Google Play.
2. Open substratum and select Out of Oxygen.
3. On top of the list choose your Android version.
4. Select all overlays you'd like to use and choose what ever you want in each of the drop-down menus.
5. Tap on the button in the bottom right corner and tap "build & enable"
6. Reboot, open substratum go to the overlay page and select all overlays, tap the bottom right icons and choose enable
Most OnePlus devices running OxygenOS should be able to use this theme, it supports Android 9 and Android 10.
The theme is tested by me on a OnePlus 5T (P), 6 (P & Q) and 7 Pro (Q). Some features and apps are not supported in Pie, the theme is build for Android 10 and I tried to get as many stuff working on Pie as possible, most of it is themed on Pie but Settings for example is a Q exclusive. This theme does not officially support any non-OnePlus devices nor any other roms than OxygenOS.
I am not responsible for any problems with your device after installing this theme. I will be more than happy to assist you to resolve the issue but I won't take responsibility for any bricked devices.
Support and suggestions:
I'll give support in this thread or on Telegram, I will only provide support to users on the latest stable, beta or alpha build with all overlays updated to the latest version, users using a OnePlus device on OxygenOS 9 or 10 and users who are able to provide a decent description of the problem in English (with a screenshot or reproduction steps when needed). You can also share your suggestions, I'll always consider these but it won't be a guaranty I'll add them, some things have a higher priority than others and could take a while to make it into the theme.
From now on changelogs are only provided to the Telegram channel and Google Play, check either of those for the latest changes.
- Added android Q statusbar icons (experimental)
- Added option to change width of the gesture pill
- Added options for the fingerprint icon (6T and newer only)
- Added some minor icons etc
- Reordered all overlays
- Cleaned up code
- Got everything ready for a Google Play release
- Probably more I forgot
NOTE: Please uninstall all old overlays and do a fresh install of all the overlays you want.
- Initial release
NOTE: The signature changed! If you're on 2.8.0 or lower you have to uninstall and reinstall the app, either from Google Play or one of the links below, in order to keep receiving updates!
For all of my other projects and to stay up-to-date you can follow my other Telegram Channel