Subsystem Crashed: Modem! SGS8+ HELP! (NOOB LANGUAGE PLZ)

Search This thread

Torchless

Jan 16, 2016
[UPLOAD MODE]
Subsystem Crashed: Modem!
----------------
DDR VENDOR: SAMSUNG
SDC_HW_REVISION: 2.1

Modem Info

ERR TYPE: FATAL
TASK: GSM_MSGR_T1
FILE: GL1_HW_WCDMA.C
LINE: 1333
G2X RF EXIT: UNKNOWN TARGET TECH 0

LAST_NS : 0XFF
GENERATING SUMMARY....

GENERAL INFO
DDR INFO
DCVS INFO
RPM
TRUSTZONE
HYPERVISOR
APSS
MODEM
DONE!

PHONE INFO:
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+
MODEL NUMBER: SM-G955U1
ANDROID VERSION: 7.0
Rooted: YES

The other day I was playing a game on my phone and it shut down, when the subsystem crash info you see at the top of this page came up. I freaked out because I had no idea why. Then it started happening more often. Now It happens everyday. I have tried cleaning the caches in recovery mode and restoring the phone to an earlier date but was unsuccessful.

I would reset the phone completely but my phone is rooted and that I understood if I do this, the root will be gone. (After all this work may not be a bad thing) But I paid the OneClickRoot company (FlashFire used) to help me install the root so i didn't brick my phone. But as it turns out, they won't help me fix it unless I pay them 100 dollars and thats just crazy.

I am pleading to the amazingly intelligent and wonderful people who have been through this to please help me. I am a noob and sadly need a detailed description but would be super thankful to you. I use my phone for my daily routine and need my phone to work again. Can anyone help me or give me advice?

Thank You,
Torchless

Last edited:

Torchless

Jan 16, 2016
[UPLOAD MODE]
----------------

Modem Info

GENERATING SUMMARY....

GENERAL INFO
DDR INFO
DCVS INFO
RPM
TRUSTZONE
HYPERVISOR
APSS
MODEM
DONE!

PHONE INFO:
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+

The other day I was playing a game on my phone and it shut down, when the subsystem crash info you see at the top of this page came up. I freaked out because I had no idea why. Then it started happening more often. Now It happens everyday. I have tried cleaning the caches in recovery mode and restoring the phone to an earlier date but was unsuccessful.

I would reset the phone completely but my phone is rooted and that I understood if I do this, the root will be gone. (After all this work may not be a bad thing) But I paid the OneClickRoot company (FlashFire used) to help me install the root so i didn't brick my phone. But as it turns out, they won't help me fix it unless I pay them 100 dollars and thats just crazy.

I am pleading to the amazingly intelligent and wonderful people who have been through this to please help me. I am a noob and sadly need a detailed description but would be super thankful to you. I use my phone for my daily routine and need my phone to work again. Can anyone help me or give me advice?

Thank You,
Torchless

Guys if you are having this problem... this is what you do. Take your sim card out and your phone will work again. ( I was traveling when this screen hit me) when I took my sims card out my phone did not show that message anymore. I'm sure they will have a fix for it in the future but for now, this is what worked for me. Which is good because replacing phones sucks.

Reactions: M4nWithNoN4me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [UPLOAD MODE]
    ----------------

Modem Info

GENERATING SUMMARY....

GENERAL INFO
    DDR INFO
    DCVS INFO
    RPM
    TRUSTZONE
    HYPERVISOR
    APSS
    MODEM
    DONE!

PHONE INFO:
    SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+

Thank You,
    Torchless

Guys if you are having this problem... this is what you do. Take your sim card out and your phone will work again. ( I was traveling when this screen hit me) when I took my sims card out my phone did not show that message anymore. I'm sure they will have a fix for it in the future but for now, this is what worked for me. Which is good because replacing phones sucks.