• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Subtitles

Search This thread

alex_zq_qw

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, is there a way to put the sub titles to off, its annoing. Thanks

To disable subtitles in MX Player you need to go to the main menu of the program, select the “subtitles” section, select the “enable subtitles” line and remove the blue checkmark from the window. In the line, built subtitles also uncheck the box in the window. It is also possible to change the encoding of the text and set the desired language. You can do anything, change the style and font.

Fireneg

May 10, 2020
To disable subtitles in MX Player you need to go to the main menu of the program, select the “subtitles” section, select the “enable subtitles” line and remove the blue checkmark from the window. In the line, built subtitles also uncheck the box in the window. It is also possible to change the encoding of the text and set the desired language. You can do anything, change the style and font.

Hi, I looked in every categories, every lines in the setting and there is no (enable subtitles line) in the subtitle section or any other section, I found (delete subtitle files together) in general but it does nothing I still have subtitle