success to hack Technisat MIB2 infotainment system

Search This thread

Bovsunovskiyas

Oct 23, 2020
Kyiv
Just update it to 03xx
Thanks for the answer, but I already updated this device to version 0363, the language wasn't added and next updated to 0469, situation the same, language for my country not displayed. Also I tried to change skins in VCDS, but results the same.
Who has other ideas how to add languages to MIB2 which supported in FW, but not displayed in languages menu?

MR_SHEYK

Nov 24, 2020
Hi all
I need some help.
I cant read the emmc of my CM.
I connetc everything whit some kind of bdm pen i made and i connect to this points

https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FbL5XLd7%2FScreenshot-2020-10-09-at-16-12-21.png

I have a 3.3 power supply connect to the red points
I use a protoboard to connect that pens, the power supply and in the oder side the SD cables (from UTP cable)
As it doesnt work i connect the SD cables direct to the pens but the PC doest recognice it, i try whit two different SD readers and nothing.
i test if the pens are connected and whit voltage and its ok but the pc dont say the same.

Some tip or something im going wrong?

ferco.tuning

Sep 5, 2020
if you did everything like in the tutoriol should be work fine bro

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

MR_SHEYK

Nov 24, 2020
i did this
IMG-20201118-171618.jpg

and this is all connections
IMG-20201118-171438.jpg

I think the cable was to long, but i have the same voltaje except Clk where i have .64
and noup, cant read i

Last edited:

kalonicez

Nov 25, 2020
if you did everything like in the tutoriol should be work fine bro

I have a seat leon 5f module, Technisat ZR without navi reference: 5QA 035 824 - HW: H24 Software 330 , they have given me the tutorial to be able to pin the motherboard and connect it to a sd reader, the problem I have is that I have soldered their respective pins but the computer Windows makes the sound like it has recognized the input of a usb, but nothing appears in hddraw, could you help me? Am I maybe doing something wrong? I could compensate you with money if you give me the solution, thank you.

I followed these 2 pics:

I have it like this now:

MR_SHEYK

Nov 24, 2020
I have a seat leon 5f module, Technisat ZR without navi reference: 5QA 035 824 - HW: H24 Software 330 , they have given me the tutorial to be able to pin the motherboard and connect it to a sd reader, the problem I have is that I have soldered their respective pins but the computer Windows makes the sound like it has recognized the input of a usb, but nothing appears in hddraw, could you help me? Am I maybe doing something wrong? I could compensate you with money if you give me the solution, thank you.

I followed these 2 pics:

I have it like this now:

I have the same problem but whit a difference, and maybe thats ur solution.
External power supply, in tutorial remend dont use de SD VSS

I gona do the same as u, solder directly to the SD reader. Lets see what happend

iwan.shel

Nov 26, 2016
I have mib2 entry lg. Maybe someone knows how to remove component protection from this device?
Hdm3bvQ

1Jx9qBv

YBSqcBz

k8CmS0J

T1NpSZb

Last edited:

ferco.tuning

Sep 5, 2020

I followed these 2 pics:

I have it like this now:

The problem could be the reader probably

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

MR_SHEYK

Nov 24, 2020
Just to say.
My problem were the sd reader.
I was looking and some of them doest work to read some kind of emmc or flash.
If u do everything as the tutorial, you can do it.

Euken91

Dec 10, 2020
buenas tardes, soy nuevo en el foro. donde puedo descargar el tutorial para parchear la unidad mib2. los mega enlaces no funcionan. gracias. Saludos

Skipson

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone have a mirror or another link to the Technisat download? Mega says the file doesn't exist anymore.

Skipson

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to read EMMC off of a Discover Media unit? I've heard about the SD-Card method but can't find any info on how to do it. Also, is it safe/necessary to update from MST2_US_VW_PQ_0247T to MST2_US_VW_PQ_P0253T from the Mega? Would love any help, if possible.

edit: nvm got it

Last edited:

сеha

Aug 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "nevergiveup3, post: 84106841, member: 11340019"]
Привет, ребята, есть шанс, что кто-то снова сможет поделиться этими материалами, потому что ссылки выше не работают. Думаю, многие из нас это оценили бы.

Заранее спасибо.
[/ QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Device: Technisat MIB STD2 PQ nav

This device does not have serial shell .
    But I successfully hacked the emmc filesystem
    Now serial port has a shell

Step1.
    Desolder the EMMC chip

Step2.
    Dump EMMC chip via SD card reader

Step3.
    qemu-img convert -f raw d:\682C_EMMC_DUMP.bin -O vmdk d:\682c.vmdk

Step4.
    Start QNX x86 vmware machine to modify the 682c.vmdk

Step5.
    modify the file /fs/hd1-qnx6/tsd/bin/system/startup
    add following line
    --------------------
    echo ser1 "/bin/login -f root" qansi-m on > /tmp/ttys
    /sbin/tinit -f /tmp/ttys &
    --------------------
    Save the file

Step6.
    Shutdown QNX6 VM

Step7.
    qemu-img convert -f vmdk d:\682c.vmdk -O raw C:\682C_EMMC_DUMP.bin

Step8.
    write C:\682C_EMMC_DUMP.bin to EMMC via SD card reader

Step9.
    Solder the EMMC chip back

done.
    ;)
    I can fully unlock all MIB units. If you need it free free to contact me.
    [QUOTE = "nevergiveup3, post: 84106841, member: 11340019"]
    Привет, ребята, есть шанс, что кто-то снова сможет поделиться этими материалами, потому что ссылки выше не работают. Думаю, многие из нас это оценили бы.

Заранее спасибо.
    [/ QUOTE]
    reading MMC without desoldering

Maybe somebody found a way to read eMMC without desoldering chip?
    hi Guys,
    i have this device MIB2 STD:
    SEAT EasyConnect no NAVI
    5F0035842A FW 516T
    Only v1 slot SD Card
    ihave to do a CP OFF

i'm trying to unlock it by sd card patch, but i have error after update start:

" Error: conflict of variants
    Medium: Device Doesn't support this (MainUnit: .....)"

thank's for your help