Question Sudden Bluetooth Problem on POCO X3 Pro

Search This thread

jalter1213

Dec 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello everyone,

I would just like to ask wether someone has experienced issue when the phone is connected to bluetooth.

Issue: When the phone (vayu) is connected to a bluetooth speaker or earphones, videos stutter and there is no sound on the bluetooth speaker or earphone. Music does not play as well when the device is connected to a bluetooth speaker or earphones.

It was working fine on a custom rom I was using, but suddenly it just bugged out. I tried formatting, changing roms, and going back to MIUI, however, the problem still persist.

I hope anyone can help.

Reactions: SCY07

glock24

Sep 26, 2012
I experienced something similar, a workaround is to disable HD audio in the BT device config. It is probably a firmware issue.

icodix

Jul 3, 2016
Unfortunately, the results are still the same when I use both MIUI and custom roms. I went back to Pixel Experience after switching to stock just to test if the issue still persists in stock rom, and sadly it still does
did you try to downgrade using fastboot? Coz mine got solved when changing to aosp.

Jeevan.A

Sep 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I would just like to ask wether someone has experienced issue when the phone is connected to bluetooth.

Issue: When the phone (vayu) is connected to a bluetooth speaker or earphones, videos stutter and there is no sound on the bluetooth speaker or earphone. Music does not play as well when the device is connected to a bluetooth speaker or earphones.

It was working fine on a custom rom I was using, but suddenly it just bugged out. I tried formatting, changing roms, and going back to MIUI, however, the problem still persist.

I hope anyone can help.
Facing the exact same problem for almost a week now . Tried every single solution out there, nothing seems to work.

Qxa-29

Nov 21, 2022
Am I the only who facing on call with earbuds bluetooth but no sound?help me🥹

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

I hope anyone can help.