sudden rapid battery drain

Youdoofus

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Ive had my S20 FE for about 2 and a half months now and the battery has been sufficient for my usage, in the last 2 days however, it has just been dropping like mad. Facebook was the largest batty consumer at 18%, but that didnt seem out of the ordinary in comparison to the other times ive looked at my battery management. I just turned it off for about 30 min or so and charged it with it off until around 70%

Not sure if this was a one off weirdness type of thing or not, but symptoms like these dont usually bode well. Anyone else run into this yet?

Fullmetal Jun

Sep 10, 2013
Camp Kidney
I'm having bad standby drain for some reason since the last 3 days on android 11. The battery curve was flat before that during standby.
I believe it's Google Play Services & its buggy updates

Youdoofus

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Imho I would save your money, the S21 Ultra is only an incrmental increase in perf over the S20/S20FE for double the money.
thats my hangup on it too. just the sheer difference in price. Even with the trade in, its still another 600 bucks... AND i have a somewhat expensive project happening on my toy car this upcoming week.

b1k3rdude

Mar 18, 2011
London
Well I am loving my rooted, twrp'd, Xposed G781B. Currently trying to remove the carrier branding and getting 'force dark mode' in dev ops to stay on...