Question Suddenly can't use Google wallet

Search This thread

eddy92

Dec 9, 2010
Hi!
I have an issue and was wondering if anyone have a solution. Suddenly Google wallet stopped working, saying that my phone is not up to security standards. It worked fine until this Sunday.

I'm using beyondrom, magisk app (zygisk and hidden) with Universal safteynet fix v.2,4 and Shamiko v.0,6. I also have all Google services etc. in deny list.

Anyone have had the same issue and/or something to try to fix?

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hi!
I have an issue and was wondering if anyone have a solution. Suddenly Google wallet stopped working, saying that my phone is not up to security standards. It worked fine until this Sunday.

I'm using beyondrom, magisk app (zygisk and hidden) with Universal safteynet fix v.2,4 and Shamiko v.0,6. I also have all Google services etc. in deny list.

What does Play Integrity Checker or TB Checker report for Play Integrity results?

Reactions: eddy92

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Huh, actually only meets device and Basic Integrity, strong Integrity is red.

Any tips on what to do/check?
Strong integrity will always be red on an unlocked bootloader. Basic and Device integrity are the only requirements, Wallet does not use Strong. If you don't already, enable DenyList on Wallet and GPay - make sure you expand and enable on all subprocesses. Then, clear Wallet data and reopen it.

I had this issue a few days ago and fixed it with this method.

eddy92

Dec 9, 2010
Strong integrity will always be red on an unlocked bootloader. Basic and Device integrity are the only requirements, Wallet does not use Strong. If you don't already, enable DenyList on Wallet and GPay - make sure you expand and enable on all subprocesses. Then, clear Wallet data and reopen it.

I have tried this several times, even with installing the wallet app in between. Unfortunatley it does not work! I have no GPay app, just the Wallet one.

I have fixed several other apps with this method, but Wallet does not want to work with me :(

erik2041999

Mar 12, 2011
Rostock
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have tried this several times, even with installing the wallet app in between. Unfortunatley it does not work! I have no GPay app, just the Wallet one.

I have fixed several other apps with this method, but Wallet does not want to work with me :(
If you're running the latest kdragon version of safteynet fix, try deleting the module and install the latest version of the safteynet fix by displax. I myself had problems sometime ago and this helped. Then clear everything again restart and it'll probably work.

eddy92

Dec 9, 2010
If you're running the latest kdragon version of safteynet fix, try deleting the module and install the latest version of the safteynet fix by displax. I myself had problems sometime ago and this helped. Then clear everything again restart and it'll probably work.
Hi, thanks for the tip. Sorry stupid question maybe, but where can i find Displax safteynet fix? When searching I can only find Kdrag0ns version. Even on Displax Github it seems to link to the Kndrag0n version.

EDIT: Sorry, nvm I found it! (Link if someone else is looking: https://github.com/Displax/safetynet-fix/releases)

Still does'nt work though :(

Last edited:

eddy92

Dec 9, 2010
I just realised, with the latest beyondrom magisk got changed to magisk alpha, so you kinda have to go and re-hide the app and so on. Have you done that?
I have not yet updated to BeyondROM 2.3, I am still on 2.2 BVL1 version (from december 22). I will update to version 2.3 when I can, then perhaps I can try these steps again. Meybe it can help.

I should not have to re-hide etc. since I didnt update, right?

erik2041999

Mar 12, 2011
Rostock
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Nope, sorry I thought you did. But that's probably the reason for why the wallet isn't working. In that case first update and go through all the steps, should work then. It's one of the reasons magisk got replaced by magisk alpha in the newest beyond rom version.

eddy92

Dec 9, 2010
Nope, sorry I thought you did. But that's probably the reason for why the wallet isn't working. In that case first update and go through all the steps, should work then. It's one of the reasons magisk got replaced by magisk alpha in the newest beyond rom version.

Excellent, I will try asap. Thanks for all help!!

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I have not yet updated to BeyondROM 2.3, I am still on 2.2 BVL1 version (from december 22). I will update to version 2.3 when I can, then perhaps I can try these steps again. Meybe it can help.

I should not have to re-hide etc. since I didnt update, right?
If you're on a custom ROM you may need to use MHPC to spoof a valid device profile.

gvflavio

Apr 22, 2012
I had the same problem here, I managed to solve it by installing Magisk delta and Universal SafetyNet modded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230131_141558[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20230131_141558[1].jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 85

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huh, actually only meets device and Basic Integrity, strong Integrity is red.

Any tips on what to do/check?

Hi!

What does Play Integrity Checker or TB Checker report for Play Integrity results?

I just realised, with the latest beyondrom magisk got changed to magisk alpha, so you kinda have to go and re-hide the app and so on. Have you done that?