SUEZ - Available Roms? / Customize stock amazon rom?

Search This thread

likwidchz

May 14, 2022
1) Is there a list of available Roms for this tablet?

2) If there isn't a list of roms, perhaps people could post the ones they have and I can make a new post containing links to roms that I will maintain as long as people let me know when/if links die.
*Old roms are just fine, just as long as they are unique.

3) Are there any amazon stock roms available I can flash with TWRP?
*I didn't know if you can somehow flash an amazon stock rom with it and then just customize it, pre root it? then make an image of it myself with TWRP.
Wishful thinking, is it that simple?

Also if there are any knowlageble people on any of this subject we should make an IRC channel on libera.chat.. I can start if if there is interest.

Thanks,

789mod

1) Is there a list of available Roms for this tablet?

2) If there isn't a list of roms, perhaps people could post the ones they have and I can make a new post containing links to roms that I will maintain as long as people let me know when/if links die.
*Old roms are just fine, just as long as they are unique.

3) Are there any amazon stock roms available I can flash with TWRP?
*I didn't know if you can somehow flash an amazon stock rom with it and then just customize it, pre root it? then make an image of it myself with TWRP.
Wishful thinking, is it that simple?

Also if there are any knowlageble people on any of this subject we should make an IRC channel on libera.chat.. I can start if if there is interest.

Thanks,
1. return to stock recovery
2. and flash it from adb sideload ( stockrom )

likwidchz

May 14, 2022
1. return to stock recovery
2. and flash it from adb sideload ( stockrom )
Thanks, yeah... I was looking more for a method to flash via twrp and not use anything stock other than the OS image. There were a couple releases of two different roms that were pre rooted stock. I didn't know how popular those were.

I'm just running into weird issues. I have an app I'm writing in processing.org for andriod and the frame rates I'm getting varies so much on different roms. The rom i'm using is one of these
lineage-12.1-20200505-UNOFFICIAL-suez
lineage-14.1-20190926-UNOFFICIAL-suez

Super old, but honestly if that's what I get, that's what I get.

I tried this too
5620_Fire_HD_10_pre_rooted_optimized_stock_rom-signed

Based on how all this stuff works, I didn't know if I had the ability to download the latest amazon image and make my own flashable rom to "try out" vs be in a situation where I would update it all and then not able to go back. I'd rather not.

Thanks for the response.

789mod

Thanks, yeah... I was looking more for a method to flash via twrp and not use anything stock other than the OS image. There were a couple releases of two different roms that were pre rooted stock. I didn't know how popular those were.

I'm just running into weird issues. I have an app I'm writing in processing.org for andriod and the frame rates I'm getting varies so much on different roms. The rom i'm using is one of these
lineage-12.1-20200505-UNOFFICIAL-suez
lineage-14.1-20190926-UNOFFICIAL-suez

Super old, but honestly if that's what I get, that's what I get.

I tried this too
5620_Fire_HD_10_pre_rooted_optimized_stock_rom-signed

Based on how all this stuff works, I didn't know if I had the ability to download the latest amazon image and make my own flashable rom to "try out" vs be in a situation where I would update it all and then not able to go back. I'd rather not.

Thanks for the response.
are you want stock rom and root it or what ?

try stock rom and root it mgisk from twrp

likwidchz

May 14, 2022
I would like to try all the available roms to figure out which one works the best with the app I'm writing.
But I only want to try roms flashable with TWRP.

Reactions: 789mod

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to try all the available roms to figure out which one works the best with the app I'm writing.
    But I only want to try roms flashable with TWRP.