• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General SUPER EASY CONVERT TO NA MODEL FOR TMO/MPCS

Search This thread

FizzyAps

Frist off I'm not Responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

I have made you guys a one click flash bat!
To Convert to the NA(Global) software
Super easy I tested this with my owen device

this has everything in file the you need to flash
latest OOS11 form op site

unlocking bootloader is on your own

Also coming form a experienced DEV!!

unlocking with out token can cause issue!!!

Steps!!

BL MUST BE UNLOCKED!!!!

POP SIM OUT OF DEVICES AND FACTORY RESET WITH NO SIM IN PHONE

KEEP SIM OUT THROW WHOLE PROCESS

RUN THROW SETUP

ENABLE DEBUGGIN

UNZIP MY FILE AN JUST RUN BAT FILE

SIT BACK AN LET IT DO ITS THING

ONCE DONE

CLICK REBOOT TO RECOVERY IN FASTBOOTD

RESET SETTING AND CACHE

REBOOT TAKE OTA THEN FACTORY RESET

BOOM!!!

If you have issue I recommend msm tool to stock

with out sim in phone and following the step after bootloader unlock

CONVERTER: FILE

wanna buy me a coffee ☕

Last edited:

edale1

Sep 5, 2016
@FizzyAps
If a user had previously came up with the same scripts / set of commands, then even if you created your script independently, it's polite to at least acknowledge the other user's similar work.

@summersofar
I'd be very surprised if these forums didn't have a rule against personal attacks, and you've definitely crossed into those. I understand you're upset, but wouldn't it have been better to make a polite request via PM before starting public arguments?

I actually had a similar situation about 3 months ago, I had created a thread with links to tools another user had found, to make them easily findable, and I forgot to credit them. They sent me a polite PM, asking I take the thread down, along with a list of their reasoning, part of which was so they could post the info more publicly themselves. A quick message or two back and forth, and all that was seen publicly was my thread suddenly getting marked "delete me" with the contents changing to a link to the user who originally found the tools much more detailed thread for them. No pain, no fuss, no hard feelings on any side.

It never hurts to try the polite method first. Save the rudeness for if the polite approach doesn't work.

Reactions: kozmo2k4

FizzyAps

@FizzyAps
If a user had previously came up with the same scripts / set of commands, then even if you created your script independently, it's polite to at least acknowledge the other user's similar work.

@summersofar
I'd be very surprised if these forums didn't have a rule against personal attacks, and you've definitely crossed into those. I understand you're upset, but wouldn't it have been better to make a polite request via PM before starting public arguments?

I actually had a similar situation about 3 months ago, I had created a thread with links to tools another user had found, to make them easily findable, and I forgot to credit them. They sent me a polite PM, asking I take the thread down, along with a list of their reasoning, part of which was so they could post the info more publicly themselves. A quick message or two back and forth, and all that was seen publicly was my thread suddenly getting marked "delete me" with the contents changing to a link to the user who originally found the tools much more detailed thread for them. No pain, no fuss, no hard feelings on any side.

It never hurts to try the polite method first. Save the rudeness for if the polite approach doesn't work.
i agree

i actually did reach out to him for help he never answered so when i fixed the error with my own findings
i posted my Owen finding i posted this

Reactions: kozmo2k4

mingkee

Steps!!

BL MUST BE UNLOCKED!!!!

RUN THROW SETUP

ENABLE DEBUGGIN

ONCE DONE

RESET SETTING AND CACHE

BOOM!!!

wanna buy me a coffee ☕
I will try it out this weekend
I'd prefer original OnePlus icons

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
[Thread Cleaned] Thoroughly cleaned, so it seems! I'm sorry this took a while but we're just people too and due to our personal lives it can sometimes take some time for us to step in. For those that experienced this, it was quite clear the conversation spiralled out of control (which was also clear in the amount of reports that poured in). We understand that a discussion can be heated when one really cares about the subject but please refrain from profanity and personal insults. It just doesn't help anyone. Never does.

I'd also like to underline the importance of attribution. It's not because something isn't original work that it's not work. People like acknowledgment for what they add to the community so it's the right thing to do. On XDA we usually demand it:
12.1. Give credits where due - Credits and acknowledgements for using and releasing work which is based on someone else's work are an absolute must. Works reported to have no credits will be taken down until proper acknowledgements are added by the member in question;
read more...

On another note I'd like to add that we do not allow discussion on moderator decisions in the thread for obvious reasons. We are, however, more than willing to answer your questions via PM.

Thank you for your time and have an amazing – yet safe – day!
Timmy
Forum Moderator

freeza

Recognized Developer
May 28, 2006
Pasadena, CA
www.freeza-inc.com
Nice. phone is stuck on the boot animation after using this, likely because the following commands failed:

Creating 'system_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
Creating 'system_ext_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
Creating 'product_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
Creating 'vendor_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')

junk0

Jun 13, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Nice. phone is stuck on the boot animation after using this, likely because the following commands failed:

Creating 'system_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
Creating 'system_ext_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
Creating 'product_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
Creating 'vendor_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space for partition')
Same experience BUT I got it to boot by going back into recovery & erasing data again.

Reactions: freeza

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Thread Cleaned] Thoroughly cleaned, so it seems! I'm sorry this took a while but we're just people too and due to our personal lives it can sometimes take some time for us to step in. For those that experienced this, it was quite clear the conversation spiralled out of control (which was also clear in the amount of reports that poured in). We understand that a discussion can be heated when one really cares about the subject but please refrain from profanity and personal insults. It just doesn't help anyone. Never does.

I'd also like to underline the importance of attribution. It's not because something isn't original work that it's not work. People like acknowledgment for what they add to the community so it's the right thing to do. On XDA we usually demand it:
    12.1. Give credits where due - Credits and acknowledgements for using and releasing work which is based on someone else's work are an absolute must. Works reported to have no credits will be taken down until proper acknowledgements are added by the member in question;
    read more...

On another note I'd like to add that we do not allow discussion on moderator decisions in the thread for obvious reasons. We are, however, more than willing to answer your questions via PM.

Thank you for your time and have an amazing – yet safe – day!
    Timmy
    Forum Moderator
    @Timmmmaaahh!
    Thank you and I as well apologize for my reactive behavior... This is a community full of help. So we will ALL continue to honor that... Fizzy is 💯 authentic and ground up.. All development is acknowledged where it needs to be, always 😊 👍

Steps!!

BL MUST BE UNLOCKED!!!!

RUN THROW SETUP

ENABLE DEBUGGIN

ONCE DONE

RESET SETTING AND CACHE

BOOM!!!

wanna buy me a coffee ☕
    @FizzyAps

@summersofar

@FizzyAps

@summersofar

i agree

i actually did reach out to him for help he never answered so when i fixed the error with my own findings
    i posted my Owen finding i posted this