• No

Votes: 39 13.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
SuperV20

Logo.jpg
SuperV20 a rom to supercharge your phone back to life. The rom is intended to function as Megarom did and to continue where he left off. This is the initial release of the rom and so much more to come! If you would like me to make the rom for your device please let me know.

Welcoming the new SuperV20 website where you could find download links and easy to follow instructions. Hope you enjoy and thanks for choosing SuperV20!:)

Link

Credits:
Credit where credit is due
@i95swervin Scripts,Systems,Help,and more is provided by him and his Alpha-RomALPHA
@askermk2000 for his work on the MK2000 Kernel.
@darkknight200 for the logo and artwork.
@Zacharee1 for Zachree System MODs, System UI tuner, Fixed LG V30 camer . Zacree Mods
@hundeva For Lean Launcher link
[MENTION]Mentalmuso/[MENTION] He has supplied all the weta Mods and his credits can be found here. WETA
@mkhcb For the AD Blocker with tile. link
@NotATreoFan Used his rom as an example and I used some of his code. MegaRom
@toastyp For the new H910 10u system dump​

Contact
Telegram

Join the new SuperV20 announcements pages on telegram for the latest announcements as they drop!

https://t.me/joinchat/GwGUdhCz2ttt5pWy6n9LGw

Donate
Donate

Last edited:

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
@i95swervin Scripts,Systems,Help,and more is provided by him and his Alpha-RomALPHA
@Zacharee1 for Zachree System MODs, System UI tuner, Fixed LG V30 camer . Zacree Mods
[MENTION]Mentalmuso/[MENTION] He has supplied all the weta Mods and his credits can be found here. WETA
@toastyp For the new H910 10u system dump

Last edited:

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
As soon as this "hopefully" gets h910/u996 support ill install! Really looking forward to more development on this phone! Especially if it gets Oreo in April! Thank you!

If you can provide a kdz I could for sure add it and if you want to be a tester for the device that would be great!

Last edited:
Reactions: jtatex

Crotty.Josh

Jul 2, 2010
Without intending to look like a complete fool I would like to get something correct. If I am rooted on H91810i and I want to move to this rom. As a result of the process I will not be able for example go back and try Megarom? Because I will be stuck on 10s?

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
Without intending to look like a complete fool I would like to get something correct. If I am rooted on H91810i and I want to move to this rom. As a result of the process I will not be able for example go back and try Megarom? Because I will be stuck on 10s?
Correct as T-Mobile and LG have changed to ABR1 which means you are stuck to only ABR 1 roms/kdz and if you try to flash anything else you would be bricked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SuperV20

Logo.jpg
    SuperV20 a rom to supercharge your phone back to life. The rom is intended to function as Megarom did and to continue where he left off. This is the initial release of the rom and so much more to come! If you would like me to make the rom for your device please let me know.

Welcoming the new SuperV20 website where you could find download links and easy to follow instructions. Hope you enjoy and thanks for choosing SuperV20!:)

Link

Credits:
    @NotATreoFan Used his rom as an example and I used some of his code. MegaRom
    @toastyp For the new H910 10u system dump​

Contact
    Telegram

Join the new SuperV20 announcements pages on telegram for the latest announcements as they drop!

https://t.me/joinchat/GwGUdhCz2ttt5pWy6n9LGw

Donate
    Donate
    @toastyp For the new H910 10u system dump
    Announcement: Around 3am Easter US time I got H918 and US996 tested and successful for v3.1. I want to test one last thing for US996 however it is working. VS995 build is about complete need to zip and send to test. H990 and H910 will follow. H990DS will take a bit longer as people are having errors with signal due to different region cust as I used the most updated patched H990Ds. I will try to add in the different region cust to aroma for selection and it's a go. I have rebuilt the rom this time as 2 zips one will be your respective system & kernel zip. The other a mod zip. I personally did this to not only make it easier for new users to flash, it also makes it easier for me to update in the future.

Thanks! Stay SuperCharged
    Hey guys an little update I am working on a new rom build and trying to build an updated UI Mod!
    Oreo builds will come once Oreo and root on Oreo is released on all devices.

Also if you would like to donate!
    Cash App
    https://cash.me/$hmerz

PayPal
    https://www.paypal.me/HassaanM