1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Install the "old" TWRP 18.104.22.168 (for some reason only this version wipes data correctly)
3. Reboot to recovery
4. (This will delete all of your data) Format Data (type "yes")
5. Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik and System
6. Flash the downgrade zip ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/v20/how-to/guide-downgrade-firmware-oreo-8-0-to-t3932516 ) If you want to downgrade from 8
7. Flash SuperRom 4.1. Do not choose a kernel in AROMA. Do not reboot in AROMA.
8. Flash MK2000 BTTF Nougat kernel
9. Flash Magisk
SuperV20 a rom to supercharge your phone back to life. The rom is intended to function as Megarom did and to continue where he left off. This is the initial release of the rom and so much more to come! If you would like me to make the rom for your device please let me know.
Welcoming the new SuperV20 website where you could find download links and easy to follow instructions. Hope you enjoy and thanks for choosing SuperV20!
Announcement: Around 3am Easter US time I got H918 and US996 tested and successful for v3.1. I want to test one last thing for US996 however it is working. VS995 build is about complete need to zip and send to test. H990 and H910 will follow. H990DS will take a bit longer as people are having errors with signal due to different region cust as I used the most updated patched H990Ds. I will try to add in the different region cust to aroma for selection and it's a go. I have rebuilt the rom this time as 2 zips one will be your respective system & kernel zip. The other a mod zip. I personally did this to not only make it easier for new users to flash, it also makes it easier for me to update in the future.