1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Install the "old" TWRP 126.96.36.199 (for some reason only this version wipes data correctly)
3. Reboot to recovery
4. (This will delete all of your data) Format Data (type "yes")
5. Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik and System
6. Flash the downgrade zip ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/v20/how-to/guide-downgrade-firmware-oreo-8-0-to-t3932516 ) If you want to downgrade from 8
7. Flash SuperRom 4.1. Do not choose a kernel in AROMA. Do not reboot in AROMA.
8. Flash MK2000 BTTF Nougat kernel
9. Flash Magisk
Doesn't work I keep botting into TWRP. I did every step except for step 6, since I used LGUP to downgrade to Nougat, I can't find the zip anywhere as well.
Thanks for trying though