Super Simple Root Method for 35B Update!!!

Search This thread

SuccubusInc

Dec 2, 2015
Temecula
After reading a post saying that there is no known root method for 35b, I set out to find one.
I am surprised to find out that rooting actually takes only five minutes, and does not require a computer.
You only need to go to http://kingroot.net/wap/ on your phone, scroll to the bottom, click download, make sure Settings -> Unknown sources is enabled, and install KingRoot apk when it is done downloading.
Open the app, scroll down until you see the 'Try it' button, click it, wait for the app to connect to its server, and press the big round button.
The app roots your phone and provides root access management without reboot. Enjoy!!!

Please contact me if you have any concerns.

Some screenshots: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6NZ890NW_XSV29qMU1Wd0RfNmM&usp=sharing

Edit 1:
The Kingroot one-click-root application does not exist on the Play Store! Such rooting tools are considered malware/viruses for running exploits and are a violation of the guidelines and not permitted! The tool is safe, however; dont worry about it too much. The Kingroot and similarly named apps on the Play Store are fakes and do not do much of anything, hence the crappy reviews. Stop looking on the Play Store. That is entirely misleading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juhful

zebereeh7

Nov 28, 2015
Pardon my noobyness, but is there any chance of bricking with this method? I use my G3 as my daily driver, and if it gets screwed up, i'm toast...

Ali Javed

Feb 15, 2016
Is this method working?
I have an LG G3 Verizon version with the software VS98535B will the kingroot app successfully root my device so i can start my customization?

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
Is this method working?
I have an LG G3 Verizon version with the software VS98535B will the kingroot app successfully root my device so i can start my customization?

Yes you can root 35b with kingroot and use SuperSume pro paid app or this guide to remove kingroot. If you do this you will still have stock recovery though so my advice is to keep reading and decide what you need/want to do.

Ali Javed

Feb 15, 2016
Yes you can root 35b with kingroot and use SuperSume pro paid app or this guide to remove kingroot. If you do this you will still have stock recovery though so my advice is to keep reading and decide what you need/want to do.

But i really dont like the idea of using kingroot after i looked it up on playstore man im really confused here, you guys say its fine and works while the user reviews on all of the kingroot named apps say the app is useless.

Let me know if it worked for you... I'm still a bit hesitant

Likewise, im just as hesitant as you are buddy I tried searching for the kingroot app on playstore, there were quite a few with the name so i decided to just give a look at all of them, and all of them had mostly negative reviews how it would stop at 90% and some of the users complained how their devices got bricked. This made me hesitant to proceed further with the app.

zebereeh7

Nov 28, 2015
But i really dont like the idea of using kingroot after i looked it up on playstore man im really confused here, you guys say its fine and works while the user reviews on all of the kingroot named apps say the app is useless.

Don't download it off the playstore, get it from here: http://kingroot.net/wap/
Likewise, im just as hesitant as you are buddy I tried searching for the kingroot app on playstore, there were quite a few with the name so i decided to just give a look at all of them, and all of them had mostly negative reviews how it would stop at 90% and some of the users complained how their devices got bricked. This made me hesitant to proceed further with the app.

I can confirm that this method works on 35B. I rooted last night, and it seems to be working okay. Although after trying my first root program, the phone got significantly hot. It also rebooted once. But after that it seemed to work fine, it just gets a little warm when using a root app. I think its because i chickened out and closed kingroot during the root process, causing the root to be just a tad messed up. An hour later i opened up kingroot again to fully root it and it was already rooted. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

SeymourOmnis

Feb 20, 2016
I am buying a new phone today, considering the G3 from verizon. My question is will it come with the 35B or the 46A update, and if it comes with the 46A update does this method still work? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, have never rooted a phone before but recently became interested. Thanks for any help

Juhful

Feb 12, 2014
Reno
Worked flawlessly, rooted with Kingroot, then installed and ran Supersume Pro. Now fully rooted 5.1.1 with Supersu, not a trace of Kingroot left!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been posted in replies and in new threads before.
    After reading a post saying that there is no known root method for 35b, I set out to find one.
    I am surprised to find out that rooting actually takes only five minutes, and does not require a computer.
    You only need to go to http://kingroot.net/wap/ on your phone, scroll to the bottom, click download, make sure Settings -> Unknown sources is enabled, and install KingRoot apk when it is done downloading.
    Open the app, scroll down until you see the 'Try it' button, click it, wait for the app to connect to its server, and press the big round button.
    The app roots your phone and provides root access management without reboot. Enjoy!!!

Please contact me if you have any concerns.

Some screenshots: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6NZ890NW_XSV29qMU1Wd0RfNmM&usp=sharing

Edit 1:
    The Kingroot one-click-root application does not exist on the Play Store! Such rooting tools are considered malware/viruses for running exploits and are a violation of the guidelines and not permitted! The tool is safe, however; dont worry about it too much. The Kingroot and similarly named apps on the Play Store are fakes and do not do much of anything, hence the crappy reviews. Stop looking on the Play Store. That is entirely misleading.

Don't download it off the playstore, get it from here: http://kingroot.net/wap/

I can confirm that this method works on 35B. I rooted last night, and it seems to be working okay. Although after trying my first root program, the phone got significantly hot. It also rebooted once. But after that it seemed to work fine, it just gets a little warm when using a root app. I think its because i chickened out and closed kingroot during the root process, causing the root to be just a tad messed up. An hour later i opened up kingroot again to fully root it and it was already rooted. :eek:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone