Super6 - v1.89 - all s4 safe - fast s6 everything, ur new favorite rom is here.

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Sorry its taken so long for 1st public release of this... I have changed quite a bit from Albe95's S6 ROM to ensure the best experience yet for the I545 and US S4 models. Right now the ROM install script includes a new option that will tell whether or not your flashing MDK or a bootloader locked version of the phone. It then will flash either a lokied Stock VZW Kernel or the regular Stock Kernel and for MDK it flashes the new lollipop modem but nothing else. For locked bootloader versions it will flash all the newest bootloaders that are still downgradeable to your last version. This has worked ridiculously smooth for me in testing. I just boot to safestrap in NCx-NK and wipe all then install the .zip and restart the phone. It should flash modules, modem, hlos, some bootloaders if using a locked bootloader like me thus making your WiFi and Hotspot work no problem. (if your on a different Model such as AT&T or TMO just remember to flash a custom Kernel or your model's current lollipop boot.img after installing and before restarting the phone along with your model's newest modem and if needed modules to over right what the new script does). I have tested this using my I545 and MetroPCs for service. I'm able to do everything I have tested perfectly. No issues with MMS or anything for me. If your using VZW service you might need to flash the MMS fix I made for ECHOE but I'm hoping the new APN file I created is able to bypass this step so plz let me know how it goes. 1st boot will take a good 15 min and sometimes longer. Your able to flash almost all of @AL_IRAQI's Layers over the top of this ROM with great success. I'll upload a few pics tomorrow of me running with a flat gray UI similar to AOSP look. Theres a lot of changes besides these above made to Albe's ROM I'll highlight a few tomorrow when I get a chance too as well as upload an alternative SystemUI that will enable multiwindows S6 style but limits the layers your able to apply and occasionally results in an FC... Below the download is a copy of the current ROM base for Super6. @Albe95 does a ridiculously awesome job at Porting this stuff so please thank his thread and donate to him to show support! Sorry this is a blahzay OP right now I'll spice it up and edit it when I'm not going out and wasting a beautiful day outside!!

Download: (Flash with Wipe in Safestrap, Flashfire and any other working LP Recovery option!)
SUPER6 V1.89 *NO VZW CRAP IN IT AT ALL.*

If you like my ROM and want to support it please thank and donate to me or vote the thread a 5*

Albe95's S6 PORT V2:
Albe95 S6 Port ROM 2.0
( Android 5.0.2 Touchwiz)
Bring all the new S6 Features! ;)

To all devs: you're not allowed to take files from my ROM without my permissions.

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_24_50.png

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_24_58.png

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_25_13.png

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_25_30.png

News on V 2.0 :
- Themed S5 Dialer like S6
- Added S6 SystemUI (Lockscreen + Recents + Statusbar)

- Fix all wrong icons/text of statusbar (thanks also to _alex74_)
- Fix tons of crash of systemui (the close all button in recents not work)
- Unlocked montblanc (ink in water) effect
- Added extimated time on full charging
- Hide all unworking effects with S6 Lockscreen
- Enabled gesture section in settings
- Fixed screenshot with palm swipe gesture
- Showed by default camera modes in S6 Camera
- Fixed external modes (from galaxy apps) not showing in S6 camera (some like Food mode not work)
- Added by default Dual Shot camera mode
- Enable S6 "transition" when you launch the camera from the lockscreen
- Fixed the dialer shortcut that not correctly opened the dialer
- Fixed wrong black images in settings for screen modes and upms
- Change default Homescreen wallpaper with S6 Edge one
- Enable weather on lockscreen on the right side same as S6 (Pedometer no more showing as in S6)
- Remove popup side window due to incompatibility with S6 SystemUI (you can still open app in popup mode via multi windows bar)
- Update to latest Imperium Kernel
- Added S6 SettingsProvider
- Set by default abstract tiles unlock effect
- Set by default battery percentage
- Added S6 S View and fixed various problem in it (thanks to Robo3737) [POST 3 for Memo]
- Fixed Google Now freeze that cause Recents Crash
- Fixed all wrong colors of the tabs in recents menu for various apps
- Fixed custom images for Home and S View in Wallpaper picker(still bugged the lockscreen selection)
- Added latest apks of Keyboard and My Files from latest build of S6
- Remove Mobile data off warning
- Removed various S4 Apks unused by S6 System
- Fixed Recents opening lag (it do only the first time after a reboot)!
- Added S6 Edge 5.1.1 Touchwiz Home Launcher (faster, especially in opening the drawer)

News on V 1.5 :
- Fix all problem with 3 dot menu not visible in various S6 apps (replaced with MORE button with correct color)
- Fixed Pattern Lockscreen white icons on white background in settings
- Removed unworking Gesture option in Settings
- Added by Default S6 Settings
- Back to S5 Dialer and Contact (S6 one will be available as mod in post 3)
- Fixed all bug fix pin Lock screen in settings (I make tons of test, you can enable disable change it and all; no more FC)
- Added S6 Camera
- Secondary modes of Camera (selective Focus, 3D Panorama, ...) hidden due too much unworking. Look post 3 to see how to enable it.

- Added support in framework for S6 Edge 5.1.1 Launcher (will be available in post 3)
- Added S6 Toast notification (more Material design style) in framework-res
- Replace Power Saving Toggle with Download Booster one
- Removed Kies things forget in previous release
- Added latest version of various app (Flip board, Smart Remote...)
- Added more power saving lines to build.prop
- Fixed bug with Alarm list not correctly showed in Clock app.
- Fixed WiFi of in s6 SetupWizard at the first boot.
- Updated Imperium Kernel to 1.6

Feature:
- Added S6 Launcher with A-Z Reorder
- Added S6 Flipboard Magazine
- Added S6 Calculator
- Added S6 Calendar fully fixed
- Added S6 Galaxy Apps
- Added S6 Gallery Fully Fixed
- Added S6 Settings with search feature and Fully Fixed (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)
- Added S6 Music Player with auto pased option fixed
- Added S6 Message App with priority sender enabled
- Added S6 Clock App

- Added S6 Browser
- Added S6 Voice Recorder
- Added S6 S Health

- Added S6 My Files
- Added S6 Dialer And contact (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)
- Added S6 in Call UI (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)

- Added S6 Bootanimation and bootsound
- Added S6 Accuweather with shadow fixed
- Added S6 Theme Chooser and Theme Store (no more crash but will not let you install theme)
- Added S6 Smart Manager
- Added S6 Keyboard
- Added S6 Email
- Added S6 Wallpaper Picker (to set custom wallpaper choose it from Gallery not from wall picker)
- Added S6 Fonts
- Fully ported S6 Frameworks animations
- Added S6 Peel Smart Remote
- Ported S6 Setupwizard (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)
- Added S6 Galaxy Apps Widget
- Added S6 S Finder
- Added S6 date Picker fully working
- Added S6 Like Lockscreen
- Added S6 Like SystemUI
- Added S6 overlay theme for Systemui
- Added S6 Torch Toggle
- Keep the S4 Camera (with S6 icon) due to much bugs on S6 one
- Added Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Unlocked Popping Color, abstract Tiles, Geometric mosaic, Water and Ink effects.
- Removed the 2 S6 Unlock effects from the settings because they're not working
- Added S6 Slide Feature from the side to put an app in Popup Mode
- Enabled Emergency Mode in Power Menu

- Replaced S Voice with S5 one (S6 one will be avaiable in post 3 but will support only English and Korean language)
- Replaced S4 Video App with S5 one
- Added Memo App
- Removed all air and smart gesture that are not supported by S6 settings.
- Based on I9505ZHUHOC3 Build
- Deodexed
- Deknoxed
- Debloated from Google and Samsung crap
- Rooted
- Improved Performance (very better then my old 3.1 rom)
- Reduced the lag of Recents menu opening (set animations to 0x5 to get it faster)
- Better Stability
- Imperium Kernel 1.5
- 5 Way to Reboot
- Added Ambient Display
- Replace Menu button with Recent like S6
- Fixed all problem with network
- Set as default after first boot Italian language
- Enabled by default unkown source for apps
- Set as default Popping Color Effect
- Replace stock emoji with Whatsapp one

Bugs:
  • Disable Power saving before turning off your device or you get bootloop
    [*] In Smart Manager if you tap on Storage/user data/ pictures, video audio and app will make smart manager crash.
  • World Clock on Clock app will crash. This is due to 64 lib needed.
  • The settings of Message app are in white on white background. Long press on a voice to see what it's written.

Instruction to install:
1. Flash via Odin a recovery like Twrp
2. If you're still on Kitkat update your modem to a lollipop one .Here the download for the HOB8 for example. It's better to flash also a Lollipop bootloader if you don't have it (doesn't matter which).
3. Be sure that modem is flashed by digits *#1234# (close super su and look for CP)
4. Download my rom
5. Boot to recovery and choose (for TWRP): Wipe --> Advanced Wipe --> Dalvik, System, Data and Cache. Then Swipe.
6. Now choose Install and search where you put my rom.
7. Tap on it and swipe. Wait until it install the rom.
8. Reboot and wait that it complete the first boot: It take around 12 minutes!
9. Some elements of the statusbar are in italian after first boot; make a fast reboot. This happaned only after the first boot.
10. Read post #2 before post any question!
11. Enjoy the rom.

DOWNLOAD ALBE95 S6 PORT 2.0http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60975515&postcount=1392

FIRST BOOT TAKE AROUND 12 MINS!

If you like my rom and want to support all the work that I done with it, please make a donation!

Thanks to all that help me: (if I forget you send me a PM) :
@alemtro for his helping with various bug fixing and his Aurora Rom :)
@AL_IRAQI for his S6 layer statusbar
@_alex74_ and @dangua for being so scarse and newbie :D :D (I'm joking :laugh: )
@maxx35000 for finding how to enable emergency mode in power menu
@darkera13 for his helping in fixing S6 contacts and his S6 Cam Apk
@javitolopez69 for his build.prop battery trick
@slim80 for his kernel and his help

XxD34THxX

Nov 3, 2014
Assumption is to flash your Lollipop Upgrade thing. 100% this tomorrow on my phone.
Skimmed through the first time
OMG
OMG
OMG

Will flashfire or Safestrap still work?

Last edited:

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Assumption is to flash your Lollipop Upgrade thing. 100% this tomorrow on my phone.
OMG
OMG
OMG

My new script is fully compatible with either and tested mostly on Safestrap. I still prefer a Recovery type of option. As well as the ability to use Aroma. Its been my daily driver for a few weeks and I've made I don't know how many different versions before arriving here. Seems stable at least for me. Still need feedback from Verizon Service users in order to know if the new APN setup I created works for any of us or just those with service besides VZW. But I have great battery length and great snappy speed with the ROM. Seems like this has been a variable along different Lollipop ROMS tho as you can see from the ECHOE thread Some users report no flaws/bugs high speeds and great battery (which was my experience with the ROM before release) some report various issues and nagging bugs that don't seem to exist for all users. Kinda weird but we'll get it sorted eventually....

I'd like to note that any developers wishing to use my scripts and updating methods feel free to rape at will just thank and link to me in the credits plz :)

ATGkompressor

Jan 3, 2014
Knoxville
I apologize if I've overlooked, but is this Aroma? And, if so, AFAIK, FlashFire doesn't play well with Aroma. I am going to flash it in FF later and c if it's compatible. I'm fixing to cop a Note 4. Wish me luck!

gadget!

Sep 15, 2009
Boise, Idaho
www.kooldezine.com
I'm on a Verizon MDK Bootloader.
I flashed this ROM and I like what I see so far but I must be missing something because I lose root by flashing it.
I open up SuperSU and I don't get the notification that the binaries need to be updated.

Also, just a note, I wiped everything and clean flashed and when the ROM is fully booted I can't turn on WiFi.
WiFi was an easy fix, I just flashed Surge's LP kernel. But still no root.

Anyone have any ideas?

sent from a Galaxy far far away.

XxD34THxX

Nov 3, 2014
Did you flash superSU with the install? That is what I did. I didn't like this ROM so much..
-Settings crashes
-No Music
-Play store was glitchy
-half of the apps didn't work
-the Back button and the menu button were switched(wtf) and they did different things. Not sure how the hell that is possible.
-Couldn't install safestrap/nc2 flasher

Battery life was pretty damned good, in an hour of internet and trying to fix things up, I only lost about5 percent. That is one of the few good things I could say about this ROM.
@ATGkompressor
No Aroma

I DID wipe everything but the SD card and it wiped in the install...

Last edited:
Reactions: ATGkompressor

{davros}

Feb 12, 2010
Worcester MA
www.droidconcepts.com
My new script is fully compatible with either and tested mostly on Safestrap.

I'd like to note that any developers wishing to use my scripts and updating methods feel free to rape at will just thank and link to me in the credits plz :)

where are said scripts gigilie? In the rom?

i'd really rather not use odin just safefail err safestrap...

why am I so confused lol

Last edited:

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
where are said scripts gigilie? In the rom?

i'd really rather not use odin just safefail err safestrap...

why am I so confused lol

not much to the scripts it uses Dan's Loki scripts to determine if the phone on MDK then flashes the lokied kernel and modem otherwise flashes all in safestrap. no Odin is needed.
@XxD34THxX weird you lost root? and your having issues with the settings etc FC? not the case on my end. did you flash anything else with the ROM? theres a script in the installer that flashes SuperSu literally the exact same way as flashing Chain's SuperSu.zip after installing a ROM. I started infusing the 2 long ago back on 4.4.2 now every dev uses this technique. No reason why binaries shouldnt install and the only FC in Settings should come from trying to visit the Theme Store
Can some people please verify this to be true for all? definately not the way it works on my S4. what about MMS and Phone with VZW service that was one thing I wasn't able to test

XxD34THxX

Nov 3, 2014
@XxD34THxX weird you lost root? and your having issues with the settings etc FC? not the case on my end. did you flash anything else with the ROM? theres a script in the installer that flashes SuperSu literally the exact same way as flashing Chain's SuperSu.zip after installing a ROM. I started infusing the 2 long ago back on 4.4.2 now every dev uses this technique. No reason why binaries shouldnt install and the only FC in Settings should come from trying to visit the Theme Store
Can some people please verify this to be true for all? definately not the way it works on my S4. what about MMS and Phone with VZW service that was one thing I wasn't able to test[/QUOTE]

It wasn't me that lost root, it was someone else. The post above me.

I did flash SuperSU, the ROM, and that is it.
The setting specifically FC'd on anything related to wallpapers and themes. It also closed by itself every few minutes when I didn't use it for a few minutes. I know 4g worked, I don't know about sms or mms, sorry.

rp1226

Feb 9, 2010
Reston
I apologize if I've overlooked, but is this Aroma? And, if so, AFAIK, FlashFire doesn't play well with Aroma. I am going to flash it in FF later and c if it's compatible. I'm fixing to cop a Note 4. Wish me luck!

Any luck with FlashFire? I'm going to give it a shot too and see if its ok. I'm flashing with Flashfire from LP Deodexed 5.01 Rom. Let's see how this goes!

Will report back in a bit.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Any luck with FlashFire? I'm going to give it a shot too and see if its ok. I'm flashing with Flashfire from LP Deodexed 5.01 Rom. Let's see how this goes!

Will report back in a bit.

No go on FF. ODIN back to NC5 and starting again from there.

rp1226

Feb 9, 2010
Reston
not much to the scripts it uses Dan's Loki scripts to determine if the phone on MDK then flashes the lokied kernel and modem otherwise flashes all in safestrap. no Odin is needed.

Can some people please verify this to be true for all? definately not the way it works on my S4. what about MMS and Phone with VZW service that was one thing I wasn't able to test

I also lost root. Installed twice with same result. Currently no data. So i can get SMS's but not sms out. I got a phone call.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry its taken so long for 1st public release of this... I have changed quite a bit from Albe95's S6 ROM to ensure the best experience yet for the I545 and US S4 models. Right now the ROM install script includes a new option that will tell whether or not your flashing MDK or a bootloader locked version of the phone. It then will flash either a lokied Stock VZW Kernel or the regular Stock Kernel and for MDK it flashes the new lollipop modem but nothing else. For locked bootloader versions it will flash all the newest bootloaders that are still downgradeable to your last version. This has worked ridiculously smooth for me in testing. I just boot to safestrap in NCx-NK and wipe all then install the .zip and restart the phone. It should flash modules, modem, hlos, some bootloaders if using a locked bootloader like me thus making your WiFi and Hotspot work no problem. (if your on a different Model such as AT&T or TMO just remember to flash a custom Kernel or your model's current lollipop boot.img after installing and before restarting the phone along with your model's newest modem and if needed modules to over right what the new script does). I have tested this using my I545 and MetroPCs for service. I'm able to do everything I have tested perfectly. No issues with MMS or anything for me. If your using VZW service you might need to flash the MMS fix I made for ECHOE but I'm hoping the new APN file I created is able to bypass this step so plz let me know how it goes. 1st boot will take a good 15 min and sometimes longer. Your able to flash almost all of @AL_IRAQI's Layers over the top of this ROM with great success. I'll upload a few pics tomorrow of me running with a flat gray UI similar to AOSP look. Theres a lot of changes besides these above made to Albe's ROM I'll highlight a few tomorrow when I get a chance too as well as upload an alternative SystemUI that will enable multiwindows S6 style but limits the layers your able to apply and occasionally results in an FC... Below the download is a copy of the current ROM base for Super6. @Albe95 does a ridiculously awesome job at Porting this stuff so please thank his thread and donate to him to show support! Sorry this is a blahzay OP right now I'll spice it up and edit it when I'm not going out and wasting a beautiful day outside!!

Download: (Flash with Wipe in Safestrap, Flashfire and any other working LP Recovery option!)
    SUPER6 V1.89 *NO VZW CRAP IN IT AT ALL.*

If you like my ROM and want to support it please thank and donate to me or vote the thread a 5*

Albe95's S6 PORT V2:
    Albe95 S6 Port ROM 2.0
    ( Android 5.0.2 Touchwiz)
    Bring all the new S6 Features! ;)

To all devs: you're not allowed to take files from my ROM without my permissions.

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_24_50.png

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_24_58.png

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_25_13.png

Screenshot_2015_05_26_17_25_30.png

News on V 2.0 :
    - Themed S5 Dialer like S6
    - Added S6 SystemUI (Lockscreen + Recents + Statusbar)

- Fix all wrong icons/text of statusbar (thanks also to _alex74_)
    - Fix tons of crash of systemui (the close all button in recents not work)
    - Unlocked montblanc (ink in water) effect
    - Added extimated time on full charging
    - Hide all unworking effects with S6 Lockscreen
    - Enabled gesture section in settings
    - Fixed screenshot with palm swipe gesture
    - Showed by default camera modes in S6 Camera
    - Fixed external modes (from galaxy apps) not showing in S6 camera (some like Food mode not work)
    - Added by default Dual Shot camera mode
    - Enable S6 "transition" when you launch the camera from the lockscreen
    - Fixed the dialer shortcut that not correctly opened the dialer
    - Fixed wrong black images in settings for screen modes and upms
    - Change default Homescreen wallpaper with S6 Edge one
    - Enable weather on lockscreen on the right side same as S6 (Pedometer no more showing as in S6)
    - Remove popup side window due to incompatibility with S6 SystemUI (you can still open app in popup mode via multi windows bar)
    - Update to latest Imperium Kernel
    - Added S6 SettingsProvider
    - Set by default abstract tiles unlock effect
    - Set by default battery percentage
    - Added S6 S View and fixed various problem in it (thanks to Robo3737) [POST 3 for Memo]
    - Fixed Google Now freeze that cause Recents Crash
    - Fixed all wrong colors of the tabs in recents menu for various apps
    - Fixed custom images for Home and S View in Wallpaper picker(still bugged the lockscreen selection)
    - Added latest apks of Keyboard and My Files from latest build of S6
    - Remove Mobile data off warning
    - Removed various S4 Apks unused by S6 System
    - Fixed Recents opening lag (it do only the first time after a reboot)!
    - Added S6 Edge 5.1.1 Touchwiz Home Launcher (faster, especially in opening the drawer)

News on V 1.5 :
    - Fix all problem with 3 dot menu not visible in various S6 apps (replaced with MORE button with correct color)
    - Fixed Pattern Lockscreen white icons on white background in settings
    - Removed unworking Gesture option in Settings
    - Added by Default S6 Settings
    - Back to S5 Dialer and Contact (S6 one will be available as mod in post 3)
    - Fixed all bug fix pin Lock screen in settings (I make tons of test, you can enable disable change it and all; no more FC)
    - Added S6 Camera
    - Secondary modes of Camera (selective Focus, 3D Panorama, ...) hidden due too much unworking. Look post 3 to see how to enable it.

- Added support in framework for S6 Edge 5.1.1 Launcher (will be available in post 3)
    - Added S6 Toast notification (more Material design style) in framework-res
    - Replace Power Saving Toggle with Download Booster one
    - Removed Kies things forget in previous release
    - Added latest version of various app (Flip board, Smart Remote...)
    - Added more power saving lines to build.prop
    - Fixed bug with Alarm list not correctly showed in Clock app.
    - Fixed WiFi of in s6 SetupWizard at the first boot.
    - Updated Imperium Kernel to 1.6

Feature:
    - Added S6 Launcher with A-Z Reorder
    - Added S6 Flipboard Magazine
    - Added S6 Calculator
    - Added S6 Calendar fully fixed
    - Added S6 Galaxy Apps
    - Added S6 Gallery Fully Fixed
    - Added S6 Settings with search feature and Fully Fixed (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)
    - Added S6 Music Player with auto pased option fixed
    - Added S6 Message App with priority sender enabled
    - Added S6 Clock App

- Added S6 Browser
    - Added S6 Voice Recorder
    - Added S6 S Health

- Added S6 My Files
    - Added S6 Dialer And contact (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)
    - Added S6 in Call UI (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)

- Added S6 Bootanimation and bootsound
    - Added S6 Accuweather with shadow fixed
    - Added S6 Theme Chooser and Theme Store (no more crash but will not let you install theme)
    - Added S6 Smart Manager
    - Added S6 Keyboard
    - Added S6 Email
    - Added S6 Wallpaper Picker (to set custom wallpaper choose it from Gallery not from wall picker)
    - Added S6 Fonts
    - Fully ported S6 Frameworks animations
    - Added S6 Peel Smart Remote
    - Ported S6 Setupwizard (need to be flashed the upgrade zip)
    - Added S6 Galaxy Apps Widget
    - Added S6 S Finder
    - Added S6 date Picker fully working
    - Added S6 Like Lockscreen
    - Added S6 Like SystemUI
    - Added S6 overlay theme for Systemui
    - Added S6 Torch Toggle
    - Keep the S4 Camera (with S6 icon) due to much bugs on S6 one
    - Added Ultra Power Saving Mode
    - Unlocked Popping Color, abstract Tiles, Geometric mosaic, Water and Ink effects.
    - Removed the 2 S6 Unlock effects from the settings because they're not working
    - Added S6 Slide Feature from the side to put an app in Popup Mode
    - Enabled Emergency Mode in Power Menu

- Replaced S Voice with S5 one (S6 one will be avaiable in post 3 but will support only English and Korean language)
    - Replaced S4 Video App with S5 one
    - Added Memo App
    - Removed all air and smart gesture that are not supported by S6 settings.
    - Based on I9505ZHUHOC3 Build
    - Deodexed
    - Deknoxed
    - Debloated from Google and Samsung crap
    - Rooted
    - Improved Performance (very better then my old 3.1 rom)
    - Reduced the lag of Recents menu opening (set animations to 0x5 to get it faster)
    - Better Stability
    - Imperium Kernel 1.5
    - 5 Way to Reboot
    - Added Ambient Display
    - Replace Menu button with Recent like S6
    - Fixed all problem with network
    - Set as default after first boot Italian language
    - Enabled by default unkown source for apps
    - Set as default Popping Color Effect
    - Replace stock emoji with Whatsapp one

Bugs:
    • Disable Power saving before turning off your device or you get bootloop
      [*] In Smart Manager if you tap on Storage/user data/ pictures, video audio and app will make smart manager crash.
    • World Clock on Clock app will crash. This is due to 64 lib needed.
    • The settings of Message app are in white on white background. Long press on a voice to see what it's written.

Instruction to install:
    1. Flash via Odin a recovery like Twrp
    2. If you're still on Kitkat update your modem to a lollipop one .Here the download for the HOB8 for example. It's better to flash also a Lollipop bootloader if you don't have it (doesn't matter which).
    3. Be sure that modem is flashed by digits *#1234# (close super su and look for CP)
    4. Download my rom
    5. Boot to recovery and choose (for TWRP): Wipe --> Advanced Wipe --> Dalvik, System, Data and Cache. Then Swipe.
    6. Now choose Install and search where you put my rom.
    7. Tap on it and swipe. Wait until it install the rom.
    8. Reboot and wait that it complete the first boot: It take around 12 minutes!
    9. Some elements of the statusbar are in italian after first boot; make a fast reboot. This happaned only after the first boot.
    10. Read post #2 before post any question!
    11. Enjoy the rom.

DOWNLOAD ALBE95 S6 PORT 2.0http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60975515&postcount=1392

FIRST BOOT TAKE AROUND 12 MINS!

If you like my rom and want to support all the work that I done with it, please make a donation!

Thanks to all that help me: (if I forget you send me a PM) :
    @alemtro for his helping with various bug fixing and his Aurora Rom :)
    @AL_IRAQI for his S6 layer statusbar
    @_alex74_ and @dangua for being so scarse and newbie :D :D (I'm joking :laugh: )
    @maxx35000 for finding how to enable emergency mode in power menu
    @darkera13 for his helping in fixing S6 contacts and his S6 Cam Apk
    @javitolopez69 for his build.prop battery trick
    @slim80 for his kernel and his help
    1st

please carefully read the OP I'm sick of repeating answers and you all have the ability to search XDA for answers that are right below your fingertips!
    Can anyone report this working on vzw with MDK?????IF so how????

finally uploading the update.. i took the best parts from Albe95's S6 2.0 and Lollipop4.0 and Super6 and redid everything... the new release will be basically a new ROM altogether, LolliROM Ulitimate. It will feature over 20 starting themes and 2 theme factories (one focusing on whole ROM themeing the other more strictly on the Toggles and pull down themes) an option to install 20+ Font Types or Whole System Font collections, 20+ Different Sound Packs or Replacement System Sounds (multi-selectable so u can add say iOS7 sounds to your S6 - Lollipop - 8 Bit sound pack), 9 boot animations, 3 different framework animations and the only ROM for S4 with ported S6 animations, specific area of the US GPS Enhancement (faster GPS Location times), Extra MODs for changing app drawer size, transparent recents, removal of S-Finder, call recording, 5 volume level mods, 3 different starting modules for either MDK, SS or All other S4s, the ability to install all CSC, RIL, lib and boot.prop mods to make data,txt and calling and VZW essential app files for i545 with VZW service or to leave these files absent for users like me on MetroPCs with a VZW phone,+ Tethering/Hotspot enabled, a ton of boot.prop mods to enhance battery, speed and removes memory bug with dalvik and hot phone issues as well, 4 different Emoji options (cause we all neeeed to have the ability to choose from 4 sets of goofy little annoyances to send our friends and loved ones based on emotions right?), choice of installing additional CM12, GPE 5.0, Google Home launchers along with HTC M9, Asus ZenFone2, Apus and CM as in Cheetah Mobile launchers and best additional or available ported apps. Themes prebuilt for S6 ported and only available on this ROM include HighTech, NightBridge, Forest + MANY MANY More available or available in additional .zip download! Themes built for S4 include Teal, Cyan, Red, Orange, AOSP and many more + the 2 theme factories or modifiers only found in this ROM! The possibilities for themes and modifiers will be endless as this is all delivered in a Kitchen which allows you to choose NoWipe, Kitchen only if you mess up or want to Re-Theme but keep Data intact or go back and enable or reinstall a part of the ROM! Please note choosing S4 Themes use S4 Lollipop Apps and S6 Themes install S6 ported apps!

Hopefully within a week or two if any bugs exist (which I'm sure you'll promptly and with great detail as to your system with an error log accompanying report here please remember I'm just 1 man so I was only able to fully test for my phone which is probably unique to your system setup so don't harsh my vibe or blow my high unless you've donated to my work or I might just disappear until I cool off) I will follow up with 1st OTA and I'll finish and include this Custom Safestrap with modifications to allow full Lollipop support (anyone with the know how able to help me rebase what I have with TWRP 2.8.4+ please contact me via PM I havent had a chance to look or try this yet but you'd save me sometime and head bashing im sure)

I hope you guys enjoy its the culmination of months of work and countless hours.

THIS ROM WILL NEED TO BE INSTALLED FROM TWRP OR SAFESTRAP. NO FF ALLOWED, SORRY FOR LIKING OPTIONS!
    so without further ado... check out the next post to download!

And don't forget to please thank me in the OP and any Posts you find helpful (I'm dying to get recognized by XDA for my work here) and Rate the ROM 5 Stars if you like it or Donate to the cause as I need to pay bills and feed my kid and this takes away from time I could be spending doing work that would easier solve these daily struggles of life.
    aboutdam time

LolliROM Ultimate for i545, VZW, TMO and ANY OTHER S4

(all carriers should be included in default apn list otherwise apn is read from SIM card phone must be "unlocked" if attempting to connect to a carrier besides the default carrier of the model. Other than I545 / VZW S4 Model all users should never opt to reset from Aroma installer! Instead exit and flash current Stock or if available Custom TW Kernel, along with current recovery, and modem or modem and hlos package and modules if commonly needed for your specific model and bootloader specs)

ATTENTION VZW - I545 Users this is an AIO ROM. The 1st of a new breed of intelligent ROMs built to avoid Hard Bricks while attempting to maximize available options and MODs and determining how to install and upgrade parts of the ROM to best ensure all areas of your phone from Data to Internet work instantly without need for a fix for any part. May take some time to get all bugs out of installer so please help improve give honest feed back. That being said MDK users should notice your kernel will he flashed to a Lokied Stock Kernel with Modules (missing key part from last Super6 release) as well as a modem upgrade to 5.01's OC no bootloaders will be flashed. Safestrappers you will see upgrades in the whole of your phone. Bootloaders, modules, kernel, hlos and modem all updated to "OC" of course keeping the ability to downgrade to NC2/5 at any time via Odin package or similar. SS Users will need an app like my NC2 Flasher installed alongside Safestrap and BusyBox in order to Reset directly to a Working Safestrap. Then you'll need to flash the boot.img for OC when completed either in Safestrap or Odin. SuperSU has issue with ROM based on 5.02 so you'll need to enter SuperSU and enable all options like SU during boot and set default to Grant in order to allow root for phone. Also may have muffed the Reset options in Power Menu trying to enable the Reboot to Safetrap with auto kernel flash and I might have included a test build of the app in this ROM.

LolliROM Ultimate 1.11

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347763380

Additional Themes in single .zip flashable form for use with any ROM with RRO capablities for S4 found in:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=34107
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG

My new script is fully compatible with either and tested mostly on Safestrap. I still prefer a Recovery type of option. As well as the ability to use Aroma. Its been my daily driver for a few weeks and I've made I don't know how many different versions before arriving here. Seems stable at least for me. Still need feedback from Verizon Service users in order to know if the new APN setup I created works for any of us or just those with service besides VZW. But I have great battery length and great snappy speed with the ROM. Seems like this has been a variable along different Lollipop ROMS tho as you can see from the ECHOE thread Some users report no flaws/bugs high speeds and great battery (which was my experience with the ROM before release) some report various issues and nagging bugs that don't seem to exist for all users. Kinda weird but we'll get it sorted eventually....

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone