supercharge v6

Search This thread

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Author makes a lot of marketing claims that have me wary of half the thing being snake oil or placebo effect. I'll look at the script to see what it does sometime this week.

Reactions: Simba501 and bigfau

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
Author makes a lot of marketing claims that have me wary of half the thing being snake oil or placebo effect. I'll look at the script to see what it does sometime this week.

Yeah..I by no means noticed a HUGE increase in battery...but when the guys in the evo forum started including it in roms the roms got super snappy and rarely ever lagged.

I think some of the Inspire devs are using it as well. Whatever the last ROM was that I loaded on our Inspire is blazing fast.

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
I think I've been using something like this, it called [TWEAK] S.A.S / Samsung Adrenaline Shotv6. It's in the Development section. I would say S.A.S Tweaks works in my opinion. :D

Infuse running (HellRaiser) DlevRom
Infusion GB Kernel 1.1
OC at 1.6
My phones so FAST, it got me a speeding ticket. :cool:

speedfreak228

Jun 19, 2011
I think I've been using something like this, it called [TWEAK] S.A.S / Samsung Adrenaline Shotv6. It's in the Development section. I would say S.A.S Tweaks works in my opinion. :D

Infuse running (HellRaiser) DlevRom
Infusion GB Kernel 1.1
OC at 1.6
My phones so FAST, it got me a speeding ticket. :cool:

ya i used the tweak you are talking about and it was really fast

timeToy

Aug 3, 2010
I am running this script on my Infused 1.6 ROM, and it does seems to make it a bit smoother. I used this script on my Fascinate all the time and it did make a huge difference in how the phone "feel".

Top Liked Posts