• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Superhero Boot Animation For Nokia 7 Plus

Search This thread

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Redmi K20 Pro
This one is probably the best boot animation I have ever used. A combination of Marvel and DC comics characters, it is a must-have for any Marvel or DC fan. It has almost all the popular superheroes like Batman, Superman, Flash, Captain America, Ironman, Hulk, Wolverine and many more. Just try it once and you will never want to switch to any other boot animation ever! It will definitely flaunt your device and set it apart from others. People will start noticing it as soon as you start using it. And they will probably be surprised how did you do this magic! Just kidding! But yeah, you will definitely start getting questions like "How did you do it?" "Please help me getting it" etc. Just smile and make a face like "Hey it's a magic"!! Try it to believe it.

Requirement:
1. A rooted Nokia 7 plus device (International version)
2. The bootanimation zip file given below.
3. Common sense and patience.

Instruction to use:
You don't really need to flash the zip file. I will make it very simple for you. Just download the zip file from the given link. The zip file will be like "bootanimation.zip". Now just open ES file explorer or any file manager with root access. Now locate the downloaded bootanimation.zip file and copy it. Now go to /system/CDA/600WW/Power-on-animation and you will see there is already a bootanimation.zip file. That is your current boot animation zip file. Just rename the current bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip1 for future reference and now paste the downloaded bootanimation.zip file that you copied earlier. Now just restart your device and enjoy all the superheroes on your device. Please note, it won't replace the stock "AndroidOne" splash screen that shows at the beginning. If you want to get rid of the Nokia tune at the starting, just remove the Power-on-Wakeup.wav. Once you set up the new bootanimation, don't forget to give it rw-r-r permission.

If you like the boot animation, don't forget to hit Thanks. It would inspire me to give you more cool boot animations like this.

Note: If you want to see who are all the superheroes there waiting to be unleashed, just download the zip and unzip it to see all the images there.

Disclaimer: Any changes to /system will break OTA update. Hence, you are requested to either take a complete backup of your device or get ready to sideload OTAs manually. I am not responsible for device bricking or bootloop.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MpesUfTCmWHwhiZQ8FYfgfusj12rbIDk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This one is probably the best boot animation I have ever used. A combination of Marvel and DC comics characters, it is a must-have for any Marvel or DC fan. It has almost all the popular superheroes like Batman, Superman, Flash, Captain America, Ironman, Hulk, Wolverine and many more. Just try it once and you will never want to switch to any other boot animation ever! It will definitely flaunt your device and set it apart from others. People will start noticing it as soon as you start using it. And they will probably be surprised how did you do this magic! Just kidding! But yeah, you will definitely start getting questions like "How did you do it?" "Please help me getting it" etc. Just smile and make a face like "Hey it's a magic"!! Try it to believe it.

Requirement:
    1. A rooted Nokia 7 plus device (International version)
    2. The bootanimation zip file given below.
    3. Common sense and patience.

Instruction to use:
    You don't really need to flash the zip file. I will make it very simple for you. Just download the zip file from the given link. The zip file will be like "bootanimation.zip". Now just open ES file explorer or any file manager with root access. Now locate the downloaded bootanimation.zip file and copy it. Now go to /system/CDA/600WW/Power-on-animation and you will see there is already a bootanimation.zip file. That is your current boot animation zip file. Just rename the current bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip1 for future reference and now paste the downloaded bootanimation.zip file that you copied earlier. Now just restart your device and enjoy all the superheroes on your device. Please note, it won't replace the stock "AndroidOne" splash screen that shows at the beginning. If you want to get rid of the Nokia tune at the starting, just remove the Power-on-Wakeup.wav. Once you set up the new bootanimation, don't forget to give it rw-r-r permission.

If you like the boot animation, don't forget to hit Thanks. It would inspire me to give you more cool boot animations like this.

Note: If you want to see who are all the superheroes there waiting to be unleashed, just download the zip and unzip it to see all the images there.

Disclaimer: Any changes to /system will break OTA update. Hence, you are requested to either take a complete backup of your device or get ready to sideload OTAs manually. I am not responsible for device bricking or bootloop.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MpesUfTCmWHwhiZQ8FYfgfusj12rbIDk