• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide Supersu+temp busybox root for all sdcard supported devices!

Search This thread

AndroidModder2816

Sep 18, 2021
Supersu root for android 2 and above

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE AN AD CARD INSERTED AND AN ORIGINAL ANDROID STOCK BASED RECOVERY THAT SUPPORTS SD CARD INSTALL!

NOTE2: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICES, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you hav everything set let's go!
1. Go to attachments and download the Supersu 0.95 only signed zip.
2. Now move the file to your sd card on file manager or an app to do it.Go
3. Power the phone off and boot it into RECOVERY by holding power+volume up+ home. If you don't have home button then find a way on YouTube or google.
4. Press volume down until "INSTALL zip from as card" is highlited.
5. Press power button. If not working, then home button.
6. Locate to the supersu signed zip.
7. Press power. Button. If power button no working, then use home button.
8. It shall root. If it says INSTALLATION from sd card is complete, congrats, your phone rooted!
9. On reboot you shall see a new app called supersu, then root succed!
10. It is a guarantee it works on all of the phones and tablets out there! To confirm root, download root checker from Google play, launch, and click verify root. Supersu will show confirmation. Click allow. If it says phone rooted, congrats! Root success!

Attachments

• Root_SuperSU.0.95.Only-signed.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

redymedan

Supersu root for android 2 and above

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE AN AD CARD INSERTED AND AN ORIGINAL ANDROID STOCK BASED RECOVERY THAT SUPPORTS SD CARD INSTALL!

NOTE2: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICES, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you hav everything set let's go!
1. Go to attachments and download the Supersu 0.95 only signed zip.
2. Now move the file to your sd card on file manager or an app to do it.Go
3. Power the phone off and boot it into RECOVERY by holding power+volume up+ home. If you don't have home button then find a way on YouTube or google.
4. Press volume down until "INSTALL zip from as card" is highlited.
5. Press power button. If not working, then home button.
6. Locate to the supersu signed zip.
7. Press power. Button. If power button no working, then use home button.
8. It shall root. If it says INSTALLATION from sd card is complete, congrats, your phone rooted!
9. On reboot you shall see a new app called supersu, then root succed!
10. It is a guarantee it works on all of the phones and tablets out there! To confirm root, download root checker from Google play, launch, and click verify root. Supersu will show confirmation. Click allow. If it says phone rooted, congrats! Root success!
Make it clear, how about bootloader do we need to unlock it?, what android version that u used and device that you tested. If you do this without rom manager it will get "signature verification failed" error. you mentioned for Android 2 or above, are you sure about that?

Last edited:

AndroidModder2816

Sep 18, 2021
Overloaded doesn't need to be unlocked and usb debugging doesn't need to be turned on. I have signed the zip so we won't get zip signature error. Although there will be one small error added on mistake, the phone will still root. It works in android 2 and above and was tested.

AndroidModder2816

Sep 18, 2021
Make it clear, how about bootloader do we need to unlock it?, what android version that u used and device that you tested. If you do this without rom manager it will get "signature verification failed" error. you mentioned for Android 2 or above, are you sure about that?
no boot loader doesnt need to be unlocked. You will not get signature verification error cause I added mod signature so it will work on all android phones.I test on android 2, 3.1, 4.2, 4.1, 5.1.1, 6.0, 7.1.2, 8.1.0, 9.0. Hope this helps!