[SUPPORT THREAD] The Galaxy ~S5~ All in one support thread!**NOOB FRIENDLY**

Search This thread

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi again,

I have a mint condition unlocked Galaxy S5 SM-G900V running Android 6.0.1 I bought from ebay. The firmware is G900VVRU2DPG2 and *#1234# shows the CSC is G900VVRU2DPG2. The About Phone software area shows United Arab Emerates and booting into recovery shows the CSC is set to XSG (United Arab Emerates unlocked). I live in USA and the phone does not connect to all mobile networks like me old S5 did. I think the problem is the lower level CSC is set to XSG instead of XAA. Everything I've tried to change the CSC to XAA has failed. Does anybody know a sure way to get my CSC changed to XAA on this phone?

Thanks you.
Usually the SM-G900V comes with Verizon (USA) > CSC = VZW.
As the G900VVRU2DPG2 is not the latest firmware version, you can try to flash latest version G900VVRU2DQL1.
You can download latest stock firmware on different dowload sites - just search for "stock firmware SM-G900V". There you will also find guides how to flash.
Or just have a look here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...sung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900v-kltevzw-odin.3757416/

About changing CSC ... I just know a methode which needs root and doing a factory reset. That is not a "sure way" IMO.
I hope that flashing latest stock firmware will fix your mobile network issue.

superfly86

Nov 14, 2021
is it possible to install custom rom or Android 6 to sm-g900x? S5 Live demo unit? Actually i have frozen phone on asmsung logo screen

is it possible to install custom rom or Android 6 to sm-g900x? S5 Live demo unit? Actually i have frozen phone on asmsung logo screen

Maybe you could add that you also asked in these threads so we don't waste our time?

Top Liked Posts