Surface pro x won't install any drivers.any advice?

Search This thread

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
I was giving a surface pro x.it will not install any of the phone drivers.if I open device manager when in bootloader mode it shows Android with a yellow triangle.i try to update the driver but I always get it can't find a driver or no driver is installed for your device.ive searched for 2 days and cannot find a solution.any help would be greatly appreciated.

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
I was giving a surface pro x.it will not install any of the phone drivers.if I open device manager when in bootloader mode it shows Android with a yellow triangle.i try to update the driver but I always get it can't find a driver or no driver is installed for your device.ive searched for 2 days and cannot find a solution.any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please search for the appropriate drivers for your phone and manually install them. Then try connecting your phone.

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
I tried they won't manually install either
Download the correct drivers and after connecting the phone to the PC/Laptop, go to Device Manager and right-click the entry with the yellow triangle, then Update Driver, Browse My Computer For Drivers, then Let Me Pick From A List of Available Drivers On My Computer and then choose the drivers you downloaded and install.

If still facing issues, driver signing may be an issue, so search the internet on how to install drivers after turning off driver signing on the PC/Laptop.

Last edited:

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
Download the correct drivers and after connecting the phone to the PC/Laptop, go to Device Manager and right-click the entry with the yellow triangle, then Browse My Computer For Drivers, then Let Me Pick From A List of Available Drivers On My Computer and then choose the drivers you downloaded and install.

If still facing issues, driver signing may be an issue, so search the internet on how to install drivers after turning off driver signing on the PC/Laptop.
Ive done that.i think its because microsoft uses there own processor in it.the microsoft sq1 instead of intel or amd.every time i try to manually install it says theres no drivers installed and doesnt even show adb interface.