Suvi ROM Q&A

Search This thread

vinodroid

Aug 12, 2013
Boot up problem....

Many new joinees can not post on the dev section, so I am starting this thread for all.

This thread is dedicated to Questions, doubts, issues, and their solutions.

This is the original Suvi ROM in dev section.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2142284

Now start posting.....

Hello Bro thanks for the good rom........
I flashed this rom v13 yesterday all steps followed clearly as i have previous experiences with flashing after reboot the start up just stuck and freezed.I dont know what to do.Repeated the procedure almost 10 times!!
Any help............

CANVAS 2 ICS

Last edited:

ibshar

Sep 10, 2011
Bangalore
Hello Bro thanks for the good rom........
I flashed this rom v13 yesterday all steps followed clearly as i have previous experiences with flashing after reboot the start up just stuck and freezed.I dont know what to do.Repeated the procedure almost 10 times!!
Any help............

CANVAS 2 ICS

If u r on ICS then perhaps u should first flash stock JB and then this ROM.

Sent from my Canvas 2 using XDA Developers App

aash69

Aug 14, 2013
my micromax canvas 2 is not rebooting after i installed suvi v13 rom

i followed all the above steps to flash suvi v13 rom but my phone is taking much longer time to start from past 3hours it is showing the same screen of micromax canvas 2, please help me, m really a needy.

demongokul

Dec 3, 2012
Chennai
Hey guys first of all I wanna thank Mr. Suhas for this wonderful rom.. I now I wanna know how to remove the data speed displayed in the status bar in suvi v13..

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda premium

Last edited:

ONE LOVE

Mar 16, 2008
Hi suhas,
I need some help.... I m on suvi v6 Jupiter rom n I accidently deleted my defaultcontainerservice. Apk from root directory to solve installation problem of some Apk... But after deleting this Apk I m unable to install any of the Apk..... So can u Plz upload defaultcontainerservice.apk for me I m in serious need of some software to be installed.... Thanks for the help in advance......

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

rossigod

Jul 26, 2013
unable to boot

Hi, I was using your V12 (Quasar) and tried upgrading to V13. followed all steps....wipe data/factory reset, wipe delvik cache, wipe cache partition etc and installed Suvi v13 and it said that the ROM has installed successfully with absolutely no errors, but my phone does not boot after that :(

Please help. I have no clues how to proceed

demongokul

Dec 3, 2012
Chennai
Mr. Suhas I love ur rom using it since v6. It's absolutely awesome.. I just wanted u to add the transparent status bar, some awesome fonts and HTC one x like things. S4 is gr8 but HTC sense 5 looms like unique pls help..

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda premium

ibshar

Sep 10, 2011
Bangalore
Hi suhas,
I need some help.... I m on suvi v6 Jupiter rom n I accidently deleted my defaultcontainerservice. Apk from root directory to solve installation problem of some Apk... But after deleting this Apk I m unable to install any of the Apk..... So can u Plz upload defaultcontainerservice.apk for me I m in serious need of some software to be installed.... Thanks for the help in advance......

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium
Here you go, flash via CWM and enjoy.. ;)

Suvi v6 Mod

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Hi, I was using your V12 (Quasar) and tried upgrading to V13. followed all steps....wipe data/factory reset, wipe delvik cache, wipe cache partition etc and installed Suvi v13 and it said that the ROM has installed successfully with absolutely no errors, but my phone does not boot after that :(

Please help. I have no clues how to proceed
Try again and do this:

Wipe Data/Facory Reset
Goto Mounts & Storage -> Format System
then install zip from sd card and select the v13 ROM
After isntalltion Clear Dalvik Cache
reboot.

bsuhas

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
Thanks a lot, it helped and i could successfully install V13. Loving it to the core, thanks a ton.

You are welcome :p

Experiment: type below code in you browser address bar
Code:
javascript:post_thanks_give(44863210, false);

Last edited:

maxpayne171

Feb 18, 2013
wi fi tethering

my friend,your v13 rom is exceptional.seriously one of d best in entire thread of A110 android development in xda forum.
if there would be any further release of your rom, make sure dis time wi-fi tethering should be considered. i personally dont want to download entire rom in future release coz i can't expect more than this..its already fulfulling all my requirements..make it in a patch form..
all the best for your future development:eek::eek::good::good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many new joinees can not post on the dev section, so I am starting this thread for all.

This thread is dedicated to Questions, doubts, issues, and their solutions.

This is the original Suvi ROM in dev section.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2142284

Now start posting.....
    Hi suhas..

This section is of great help.

Since micromax has released jelly bean officially, is it possible for you to get the suvi ROM based on the original JB ROM?

-A

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app

Thats the first I am going to try... :)
    after installing stock fonts will I be able to install different types of fonts?
    actually I want to try different fonts not just the regular ones

For different fonts u need the Font Installer app..

Sent from my Canvas 2 using XDA Premium app

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

how can i prevent my icons from vanishing every time i reboot

suvi rom V15 Titan

Thanks

By default the apps are moved to sd card and hence their short cut disappears on reboot. To prevent that move the app to internal memory in Settings->Apps

Sent from my Canvas 2 using XDA Premium app
    Hi bsuhas
    I have downloaded ur suvi10 rom on my canvas 2 it is
    awesome grt mind blowing, like S4 in my hand.
    thanx dear,
    it is one of the best rom from ur suvi roms.
    i have tested all of them but it is the best.
    I have some queries
    1.how to mount is drive in it since u have mentioned that by default it will not mount I have tested other apps like stick mount, like. But nothing is working.
    2.some icon from home screen disappeared after reboot.
    3.suvi10 takes more time to reboot compared to suvi6.
    4. Gmail, google, calendar not able to update itself says can't install on default location.
    5.touch wiz is best than apex but some problems like crashed when deleting a page & apex is not transparent.
    Please give me some sun shine so I grow up once again.

But at the end great work man keep it up you inspired me thanks one again.

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app
    You can use USB Host Controller app for mounting pen drives.
    If you install apps on your SD card the short cut icon on your home screen will disappear.. It's a known issue on all JB roms for our phone.
    About the g-apps update issue, i think you might be out of space on your Phone Storage.
    As for touchwiz problem, it's just one issue of not being able to delete a home screen, so we can live with that. Also there is a method mentioned is some old post how to delete a home screen.
    ;)
    hey suhas great work with the rom.....i have a real problem....once the battery is 0% and the phone gets switched off, it is impossible to charge it then. i had to put my battery in another canvas 2 and charge it.. please fix.

greatly appericiated

Keep cwm backup on the sd card for such situations. Its not problem with suvi. To solve, you can flash again via sp tools (cynus t2 jb or mmx jb) and restore cem backup.

Also there is a thread dedicated for this problem. find in general section.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone