• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

jacgoh

Sep 20, 2012
RP/DE/NO
I will tell you friends that I have tomtom (ver 3.1.65 beta) connected via cable and the original navi (from a sd card) does not compare at all with the application for the phone. Firstly, it calculates routes better (recalculates), secondly, it works much faster than the original one (from the SD card), thirdly, it notifies about radars, black spots, and real-time navigation (traffic jams, accidents, etc.)
This is still missing in the original navigation
The multimedia station on software 1880, android auto the latest and everything works as it should (skype whatsaap signal tomtom vlc...) all checked the station has never crashed, everything works very smoothly (original navi map 2020)

Last edited:

Phlogistol

Dec 4, 2013
I just want to share my experience, it might come in handy for someone who is updating from a very old SLDA version. I own a 2017 Suzuki Magyar Vitara, and I've been planning to update for quite some time.

Today I finally bit the bullet, downloaded 1880, put all the files in the root of my freshly FAT32 formatted 8 GB USB stick and went to town.
The process was very simple. You just have to be patient and follow these instructions.

My screen went white then black when first inserting the USB stick and the update process began as described in the instructions. However, my experience was a bit different, probably because I was updating from a very old SLDA version (850). Around 80/100 and 15 minutes into the update, the program said "updating V850 system" and then the screen went white and black again, and the process restarted all over from 0/100. Luckily, the second time around it proceeded normally to the end. I removed the stick, waited according to the instructions, turned my car off, waited some more (2 minutes) and then turned the car on, and manually turned the screen on. Total time spent: around 40 minutes from when I first inserted the USB stick. I figure the restart happened because it updated the bootloader or something similar.

Everything works (just lost my radio stations), and Android Auto is awesome! :)

Reactions: dermaticum
Feb 28, 2015
Huawei P20 Pro
Hey guys anyone interested into group buy of suzuki maps 2021 v1. Pls contact me in private message and write here so we can buy. Best regards
We don't want to buy it, we only want to download it for free. ;)
Today, such an offline app is not worth an orphan penny...
Update once a year for money, which is not even complete... Come on! 🤬

Sam. Joe

Jun 19, 2020
We don't want to buy it, we only want to download it for free. ;)
Today, such an offline app is not worth an orphan penny...
Update once a year for money, which is not even complete... Come on! 🤬
Honestly, I would shell out 4-5 000 HUF gladly for a downloadable upgrade - even for the pirated content of a card, I can write it to my re-writeable CID SD card -, but the 16-18 000 HUF is a big no-no for me for a pirated card. (As much as I can see, the local guys selling in that price range.) I can order on eBay from Latvia for around 9 000 HUF, but there is a good 80% chance the Hungarian Post would "lost" it...

jacgoh

Sep 20, 2012
RP/DE/NO
Honestly, I would shell out 4-5 000 HUF gladly for a downloadable upgrade - even for the pirated content of a card, I can write it to my re-writeable CID SD card -, but the 16-18 000 HUF is a big no-no for me for a pirated card. (As much as I can see, the local guys selling in that price range.) I can order on eBay from Latvia for around 9 000 HUF, but there is a good 80% chance the Hungarian Post would "lost" it...

Hungarian Post would "lost" it...Really??????

Last edited:

glauner

Oct 20, 2006
Düsseldorf

Then it is better to buy this.
On Viber, you write him what he needs and the 2021 navi you as well get.

Thank you for the tip! I ordered it and received my card last week. Everything just works now. So if someone thinks over buying this SpoofCIF device - don't do it. It's simply not working with our SLDA Suzuki.

Feb 28, 2015
Huawei P20 Pro
Thank you for the tip! I ordered it and received my card last week. Everything just works now. So if someone thinks over buying this SpoofCIF device - don't do it. It's simply not working with our SLDA Suzuki.
Did you modify the CID of this card before using?
Or did you send CID of your downloaded navigation pack to the seller?
In last case did you check the CID of purchased card (and copy navigation pack to the card) when it has arrived?

Top Liked Posts