• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

Danniorn

Sep 16, 2021
Here is the wiring diagram. I believe you should connect your unit's reverse wire to G243-2 On your unit the reverse wire should be G5 on the power connector.
As for the second adapter, that looks like an adapter for the SLDA to connect an aftermarket reverse camera, not what you need.
I forgot to add, the 2nd adapter is for the teyes, and I was just wondering what thise 2 wire might be for?

aslsp

Oct 1, 2021
Hi guys

Something that might assist others in my predicament ……………………………..

I am in Australia and have a Vitara Turbo S manufactured by Magyar Suzuki in Europe in 2016. It was still running the Version 740 firmware which I understand is the Maruti Suzuki (Indian) version of the firmware. I spoke to the local Suzuki dealer who confirmed that they had Version 1780 (which also appears to be the Indian version), as the latest available. They would update it for me for Au$165 (approx. 105 euros) and it would take a couple of hours. They also informed me that it would not provide Android Auto which was why I wanted to upgrade.

Given what they wanted to charge, I did a lot of research and subsequently found and downloaded Version 1780 and duly followed instructions I also found to do the upgrade. It went flawlessly and took about 25 minutes.

I stated up the vehicle and then connected my Nokia 7 Plus phone and up popped Android Auto which I already had loaded on the phone. It appears to work no problem. So much for the dealer.

So, anyone in Australia who wants to safely update, should stick with the Indian versions of firmware even though the vehicles are manufactured in Europe.

Sep 6, 2021
The radio itself should not be a problem, the components of the multimedia station are the same, so it's just a matter of uploading the software from the correct region. From what I learned on the Suzuki website about the differences, it is just to avoid, for example, in Europe stations intended for the Indian market because there are problems with the reception of radio stations (other frequencies). I have not tested myself personally.Sorry for the syntax but written with a translator. I don't know English very well.

THEHUNBOAR

Feb 12, 2021
Hungary
OnePlus 7
Hi everyone!
Thx for those lots of tips and tricks what i got from here!
I have a SD Card (Samsung Evo Plus 32GB), i saw how can i change the CID number but after this what is the next step?
I just need to drop the nav files in the card and lets go or what is the next step?
Thx for the answers, have a nice day everybody!

Sep 6, 2021
Hi everyone!
Thx for those lots of tips and tricks what i got from here!
I have a SD Card (Samsung Evo Plus 32GB), i saw how can i change the CID number but after this what is the next step?
I just need to drop the nav files in the card and lets go or what is the next step?
Thx for the answers, have a nice day everybody!
Hey you need to format the card to fat32 and the CRYPTNAV folder and transfer the prod_info text file directly to the SD card. If you changed the CID correctly everything should work.

Reactions: THEHUNBOAR

noctilion

Oct 19, 2021
Hi all,
maybe someone can help me. I just change my phone and i bought the new Xiaomi 11T ( it has been release on 13/10/2021, so just one week ago ).
Anyway with the new phone Android Auto doesn't run. The bluethoot connection is working properly and i can do calls and send text message, but the Android Auto doens't start, the infotainement show "Plug-in the smartphone".

I already try my phone in other machine ( more old than mine suzuki swift 2020+ ) and Android Auto works correctly so seems that the problem is on the suzuki swift infotainment.

Could please someone help to understand what to do?
And have someone the same problem?

The software version of my infotainment is 1880_190821.

Thanks a lot,
Salvo

Sep 6, 2021
Hi all,
maybe someone can help me. I just change my phone and i bought the new Xiaomi 11T ( it has been release on 13/10/2021, so just one week ago ).
Anyway with the new phone Android Auto doesn't run. The bluethoot connection is working properly and i can do calls and send text message, but the Android Auto doens't start, the infotainement show "Plug-in the smartphone".

I already try my phone in other machine ( more old than mine suzuki swift 2020+ ) and Android Auto works correctly so seems that the problem is on the suzuki swift infotainment.

Could please someone help to understand what to do?
And have someone the same problem?

The software version of my infotainment is 1880_190821.

Thanks a lot,
Salvo
Hi, start changing the cable should help. In one car it connects and in the other on the same cable, I do not recommend Baseus because it has not let me down yet.

noctilion

Oct 19, 2021
Hi, start changing the cable should help. In one car it connects and in the other on the same cable, I do not recommend Baseus because it has not let me down yet.

First of all, thanks for your replay.

About your suggestion, i'm using the original cable that I received with the phone and after that I tried the phone ( always withe the original cable ) in other machines and Android Auto works properly.
I even try another cable but the problem persists.

Thanks again,
Salvo

mauriciomatos

Aug 2, 2017
Viseu
First of all, thanks for your replay.

About your suggestion, i'm using the original cable that I received with the phone and after that I tried the phone ( always withe the original cable ) in other machines and Android Auto works properly.
I even try another cable but the problem persists.

Thanks again,
Salvo

I'm afraid I have bad news. Xiaomi phones are famous for not having Android Auto support. I don't know if something changed in the last few months but every single Xiaomi phone I tried in the past with AA, none of them worked.

Top Liked Posts