Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

CasKru

Nov 28, 2020
Yeah I included the link just to show that 1790 / 1890 has been released and that it's not wishful thinking :) I have reached out to someone I know at Suzuki so will hopefully know soon

sergiupapuc_gmail

Aug 11, 2017
1. APPLICABLE MODEL
SX4 S-CROSS (AKK series) BOSCH SLDA unit originally installed
VITARA (APK series) BOSCH SLDA unit originally installed
(For the Software Version, see “4. PART INFORMATION”.)
2. CONDITION / DESCRIPTION
(1) The following operations have been improved by software Ver. 1890/1790.
- Turning off the engine with USB media source selected may cause SLDA to reboot
repeatedly on the next boot.
- There are mistakes in the translation of the setting items when “French” is selected.
(2) The following operations have been improved by past software update.
a) Accurate current vehicle position was not displayed.
b) Picture from the rear-view camera was improperly displayed.
c) Touch panel operation might become impossible when inserting USB memory.
d) SLDA did not switch on/off, restarted automatically and froze due to failure of task process.
e) SLDA restarted when searching POI.
f) Clock time manually set was automatically reset.
g) CarPlay may not correct automatically when starting up system.
h) SLDA unit may freeze, when connecting the mobile phone (music is not contained) via
Bluetooth and then selecting Bluetooth audio in MODE button on steering wheel remote
control.
i) While driving at night, the screen may become bright for a moment.
j) Icon of TA (Traffic Announcement) may display “x” (“x” means that the function is not
available), though TA in radio (FM, DAB) recognizes the broadcast station. (P02, P2, P90
only)
k) When driving at the altitude between 1,000m and 1,999m, ‘1km’ message is displayed in
screen at all times.
l) Music operation may become impossible after playing the last number in music folder
under the condition that Repeat function is off.
m) During use of Voice Control, Call<Contact> in main menu may be grayed out, though mobile
terminal device that supports Voice Control is connected.
n) SLDA may reboot repeatedly, when connecting via Bluetooth a mobile phone whose phone
book have particular character such as “.”, “-“, “_” etc.
3. CORRECTIVE ACTION
Operation software of SLDA has been improved.

Attachments

• BE-Q-G-071-R2.pdf
    566.8 KB · Views: 1,155

CasKru

Nov 28, 2020
1. APPLICABLE MODEL
- Turning off the engine with USB media source selected may cause SLDA to reboot
- There are mistakes in the translation of the setting items when “French” is selected.
d) SLDA did not switch on/off, restarted automatically and froze due to failure of task process.
h) SLDA unit may freeze, when connecting the mobile phone (music is not contained) via
Bluetooth and then selecting Bluetooth audio in MODE button on steering wheel remote
control.
j) Icon of TA (Traffic Announcement) may display “x” (“x” means that the function is not
available), though TA in radio (FM, DAB) recognizes the broadcast station. (P02, P2, P90
only)
k) When driving at the altitude between 1,000m and 1,999m, ‘1km’ message is displayed in
screen at all times.
l) Music operation may become impossible after playing the last number in music folder
m) During use of Voice Control, Call<Contact> in main menu may be grayed out, though mobile
n) SLDA may reboot repeatedly, when connecting via Bluetooth a mobile phone whose phone
3. CORRECTIVE ACTION
Thank you very much

sergiupapuc_gmail

Aug 11, 2017
This parts catalogue covers all service parts for SUZUKI VITARA APK310-3,APK414-3,
APK415-3,APK414-4.
APK310-3,APK414-3, APK415-3,APK414-4 have various specifications with the
combination of grade,
intended markets etc., and all of those related parts are compiled in this catalogue.
For easier and exact reference of parts required for a certain vehicle,
various marks are put in the remarks column of the catalogue.
Exact parts required can be located by referring to this remark, the engine serial number of
the vehicle and the information given in the model identification plate, which is provided for
each vehicle in the location as illustrated below.

9900B-40320-006.pdf - 29 Mb

...if someone interested..don't know where to post

Attachments

• 9900B-40320-006.pdf
    29 MB · Views: 611

sanchez13

Jul 7, 2008
Suzuki Vitara 2015 (EU version - Slovakia). Update of SLDA to version 1890_210730 success without problems :)
Thanks for sharing of update files.

S.

Reactions: meloe

mr-mauro

May 19, 2011
Milan, London & Zürich
If the changes of the 1890/1790 are "just" those, probably it doesn't deserve the risk to update for who has already the 1880/1780 :)

"The following operations have been improved by software Ver. 1890/1790.
- There are mistakes in the translation of the setting items when “French” is selected."

Reactions: badmania98

gatorvich

Jul 24, 2020
thanks, installation in a Ignis 2020 (extracted files (not directory) onto a USB stick) without any hassle... around 30min duration

Sep 6, 2021
1890 software uploaded. Whole procedure about 25 minutes without problems. Not tested yet, but the interface seemed to respond faster.

Attachments

• 1890.jpg
    1890.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: badmania98

mestesso93

May 25, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hi everyone. If anyone is interested, today i have finally receive AAWIRELESS from Indiegogo. And it works perfectly with my Suzuki Baleno (Bosch System) and i think it works with all Suzuki with Bosch infotainment. With this tool now i can use Android Auto without cable! Bye

Reactions: mauriciomatos

CasKru

Nov 28, 2020
Hi everyone. If anyone is interested, today i have finally receive AAWIRELESS from Indiegogo. And it works perfectly with my Suzuki Baleno (Bosch System) and i think it works with all Suzuki with Bosch infotainment. With this tool now i can use Android Auto without cable! Bye
Thank you for this. I have been eyeing the AAWireless for a while now

katak79

Jan 20, 2022
Hello, can you please confirm that "SLDA_SOP9_EU.zip" is compatible with a swift sport 2018 ?

If not do you know where I can find the last update ?

Thanks

Sep 6, 2021
Hello, can you please confirm that "SLDA_SOP9_EU.zip" is compatible with a swift sport 2018 ?

If not do you know where I can find the last update ?

Thanks
If you have Bosch SLDA then soft will fit as much as possible. Soft is designed for the radio and not the car model. So that everything should be ok. Link to the software you have above.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upgrade firmware to 1890 version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XvU0y8QPxbal2SnlYLV0MDoPg1vZV5nI/view. I upgraded firmware yesterday from 0840 to 1890 on Vitara Suzuki 2017 y. and everything works perfectly. I use Xiaomi 10T cellphone.
    View attachment 5599637
    Thanks Besla, as far as I know is not possible change from 17XX to 18XX. Maybe something is different in hardware.
    work with usb 2.0
    Hi to all,

I am one of those who read almost all the hundred pages of this thread, but I found no solution to my issue.

I read that many just downloaded the firmware from the BOSCH website (currently 1790 is the latest suitable for Suzuki Baleno 2016 model for European market, is that correct?), extracted to a USB pendrive (FAT32 file system) and plugged it into the USB slot of the car, but this does not work for me.

Someone wrote that the above is just the source code, not installable because it should be compiled first and in that case I do hope you may want to help me compile that source code, if needed in order to install the updated version. I wish I will not be obliged to download the SLDA_SOP9 available from web for two reasons: I should trust the owner of that file but most of all I do want to learn how to do it by myself.

I do have some programming skills and I do know how to compile a software written in C/C++ when a makefile is present, but I see no makefile in the above source code.

Meanwhile, this is what I get when I unpack the source files
    View attachment 5616533

What should I do next?

Thanks.
    Regards.

You have all your information wrong :)

If you want the European version of the SLDA firmware, it's 1890 and not 1790. You will find it somewhere on this thread. The new versions are always shared here when someone has access to it. The stuff on Bosch website is indeed the source code and it's completely useless to us.
    I have upped the map data (EU MAPS) and CID.

IF you want it, send me pm
    Today I received a small package that I have been waiting for a long time and surprise. For those who don't believe Suzuki SLDA 2021 SD card exist, here are some pictures. They are real sd2-Suzuki-SLN_EUR_2021 v1.
    Map files are from 10.09.20

View attachment 5355715View attachment 5355717View attachment 5355719View attachment 5355721View attachment 5355723
    We did not believe you unless you share the content with us! (evil grin)
    yesterday I was at my Suzuki reseller and asked for 1840 update. I installed it and now Android Auto works !!!

file available here : SLDA_SUZUKI_V1840

Enjoy
    Hello folks,
    thanks to sergiupapuc_gmail we have EU 1890 Firmware.
    Download link: SLDA_SOP9_EU.zip
    1. APPLICABLE MODEL
    control.
    only)
    screen at all times.
    3. CORRECTIVE ACTION