Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

Hazl113

Aug 29, 2019
Someone please explain to me, because I don't understand why should buy an empty SD card +CID, when you can buy a ready-made SD navigation for almost the same price. So isn't this second variant better?:);)

CasKru

Nov 28, 2020
Hello!

Has anybody face this problem. I have a cellphone Xiaomi Redmi 9T.

Since recently I can't connect media over bluetooth. I can still use bluetooth for phonecalls, but when I try to switch media on bluetooth (for example to listen music from youtube on cellphone) I can't switch (I hit the button but it doesn't want to switch).

With my old Redmi 4 Pro it works. Also works with my wife's Redmi 10...

Do anyone have any idea what to check? I presume some cellphone setting must be responsible.

I have upgraded SLDA to 1890 and tried factory reset but the situation hasn't changed.

Thanks in advanced!
I had an issue where my phone calls would not play through the unit even though my phone was paired etc. At the end of the day the problem was the way my phone and smart watch was paired (have a Samsung S10 and Huawei Watch GT2). I disabled the call and audio blue tooth settings between the watch and the phone and this sorted out the problem between the phone and the cars unit. Not sure if this is related to your problem but maybe you have a similar type of issue in that another blue tooth device is interfering

Mario505

Aug 11, 2022
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately that's not a case with me. Nothing else is connected to my cellphone via Bluetooth.

I my case phonecalls are working fine. Only media doesn't play through Bluetooth...

Feb 28, 2015
Huawei P20 Pro
Someone please explain to me, because I don't understand why should buy an empty SD card +CID, when you can buy a ready-made SD navigation for almost the same price. So isn't this second variant better?:);)
Because if you want update the purchased navigation, you have to buy the new SD with updated software+maps also in every years.
But if you want to save money, only you should buy an SD with editable CID at one time then you can download the software versions once a year from this forum.
I will not explain the rest... ;-)

androidjel

Apr 24, 2012
What @gulyasameister says, also you can buy a Changeble cid SD card for around 10 dollars/euros. And put every year a new map one it, while otherwise buy every year new map with new SD card.

xatax79

Jan 13, 2022
Hi. There is new SLDA update!
Suzuki Motor Corporation: Magyar Suzuki [Version 1891] / Maruti Suzuki [Version 1791]

AirborneVGN

Jun 29, 2017
I have 1780 installed in brezza 2018 model. Now there is a 1791 version available. I have seen files in the RAR package. there is totally different files in the 1791 version package. It is not the same as the 1780 version. Can anyone confirm? how can update slda from 1780 to 1791 with new type of files? https://oss.bosch-cm.com/suzuki.html

Top Liked Posts