Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

papopp

Sep 2, 2022
Aktualizácia systému
Stiahnite si najnovšiu verziu (1890) z tohto fóra. Na aktualizáciu použite priložené pokyny (vaša verzia 0850 je veľmi stará). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XvU0y8QPxbal2SnlYLV0MDoPg1vZV5nI/view

Aktualizácia máp
Kúpte si túto kartu tu https://www.smartsdcard.com/cid-micro-sd-cards/28-micro-sd-card-32gb-kingston-custom-cid.html
Predtým, ako stlačíte kúpiť , vložte do komentára toto číslo 5d5342303031364712eac15a22013400, aby vám ho obchod zapísal na SD kartu.

Potom si budete musieť stiahnuť z tohto fóra najnovšiu mapu 2022 a potom ju skopírovať na SD kartu. https://mega.nz/folder/kToA0TBK#h8ZATKePeTeElXdQBdQMiw (vďaka @Danuts35)

To je všetko!
Hi.
1. System update to version 1890 - OK
2. Purchased micro SD card
- entered CID: 5d5342303031364712eac15a22013400 - OK
3. Downloaded 2022 maps and copied them to the card - OK
4. Card inserted into infotainment, but maps cannot be loaded
Can someone advise where the problem is?
Well thank you.

npapanik

Nov 24, 2007
Athens
Hi.
Well thank you.
Is the "CRYPTNAV" folder and the "prod_info.txt" file on the root of the SD card?

papopp

Sep 2, 2022
Τ

The only thing that I can imagine is that the CID number is not correctly written. Do you know how to verify this?
I can't verify that. I ordered the card, I entered the CID number in the note. The card was delivered to me - I have no choice but to trust the seller that he entered the CID as requested.

papopp

Sep 2, 2022
Have you formated the SD card in FAT32?
Yes, FAT32 formatted card. In my opinion, the card seller from this store " https://www.smartsdcard.com/cid-micro-sd-cards/28-micro-sd-card-32gb-kingston-custom-cid.html " sold a card with an incorrect CID number , even though I gave him the CID number when ordering. I cannot verify the CID number on the card. The seller is from Lithuania and I am from Slovakia. It's not even worth sending the card for a claim, since the postage is €5 and the result is probably not guaranteed. So useless paid euros for the card. Watch out for this seller when ordering!

npapanik

Nov 24, 2007
Athens
Yes, FAT32 formatted card. In my opinion, the card seller from this store " https://www.smartsdcard.com/cid-micro-sd-cards/28-micro-sd-card-32gb-kingston-custom-cid.html " sold a card with an incorrect CID number , even though I gave him the CID number when ordering. I cannot verify the CID number on the card. The seller is from Lithuania and I am from Slovakia. It's not even worth sending the card for a claim, since the postage is €5 and the result is probably not guaranteed. So useless paid euros for the card. Watch out for this seller when ordering!
I have bought from this shop and I didn't have any problem.

I have uploaded the tool so you can check the CID number that is written in the sd card (you cannot change the CID with the Kingston SD that you have bought).

darkman74

Jan 26, 2010
Hi.
Well thank you.
I was have the same problem with the 2021 maps , the Cid was right but not working , in my case was the micro sd card , when i order the same brand card 32GB but SD with the same cid it works .
and for the 1890 upadate if unpack the file with winrar the instalisation stops at 99% when i try with win zip 7z it works perfect .

Bloggitt

Sep 28, 2022
Hi,
I've tried cid change on my lenovo with both the archive attached custom ubuntu distro and the current release.
attached v16.04.1 gives error 'unlock command failed' and current v22.04.1 gives message to check I'm using genuine Samsung evo SD.
Tried 2 cards - can read cid ok on both (and ok on some other random branded SD cards) and they look like genuine Samsung evo cards.
using bundled microSD adapter (Samsung)
adapter made in China, microSD made in Philppines
Any suggestions where I'm going wrong
Thanks for all your excellent help on the forums

Dbtipo

Jan 19, 2021
I was have the same problem with the 2021 maps , the Cid was right but not working , in my case was the micro sd card , when i order the same brand card 32GB but SD with the same cid it works .
and for the 1890 upadate if unpack the file with winrar the instalisation stops at 99% when i try with win zip 7z it works perfect .
I have the same problem, bought 32 GB SD card by Spicy Digital Store(Ali Express), they put the CID to the card.
The previous map 2021 gave no problem, also bought by Spicy Digital Store(CID also put by them)
Inserting the SD card to my Vitara does not load the map data, sd card not seen by the navigation system.

Dbtipo

Jan 19, 2021
I have the same problem, bought 32 GB SD card by Spicy Digital Store(Ali Express), they put the CID to the card.
The previous map 2021 gave no problem, also bought by Spicy Digital Store(CID also put by them)
Inserting the SD card to my Vitara does not load the map data, sd card not seen by the navigation system.
The map data was corrupt, after new downloading and putting it on the sd card, it works

Top Liked Posts